- Electric trip 1
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Tag Archives: linn
I confess! I have an addiction to sketch apps.. I’ve used too many and had real fun with most of them. They all have their qualities and often I miss one or two features that I know another app has.. … finish reading A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad..
Download SD1 RAW Pack nr 4 255MB You need Sigma Photo Pro 5 (or any other SD1 compatible aw converter). The above shots all have a huge dynamic range (perhaps not the water shot) for you to play with – … finish reading SD1 Shangeri-la RAW Pack 4
Original I love ev-bikes! I had one many years ago when I lived in Kunming and the other day we tried a few to see if perhaps it would be time to get another one.. They’re really awesome!! This one … finish reading Electric trip
Myself and Linn would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! (And yes, she wanted Manga eyes..)
Open full size version (not extremely big, but bigger and very detailed). About the desk. I always wanted something bigger that we could use, both of us at the same time. The solution that I now settled with, as you see on the picture … finish reading My desk, DP1x shot(s)
The knife maker. Shot on Marstrand using SD14 + Sigma 50mm 1.4 and using sun as main light and Sigma 530 DG and back shape light. ISO50. Now, ISO50 is such a compressed format that you really need to expose … finish reading A day at Marstrand. Strobist.
A couple of days ago Linn wanted to get her nails done as it’s extremely cheap in Kunming compared to Sweden (about 1/20th of the price) and while waiting I walked around a bit and saw these two young girls coming in … finish reading Two young girls in Kunming.
Another 50-500 OS shot.. :) Golden reflector reflected too much yellow – skin tone was gone so I made it black and white. Still nice I think. :)
I really do enjoy the Stabilizer, I feel like I could take those impossible shots such as this one. :) Camera used: SD14, at ISO200. Lens set at f7.1 and a shutter speed of 1/60s. Pretty amazing really. No extra sharpness … finish reading 50-500 OS @ 300mm – hand held 1/60s