- Jewelry photography – day 6+ (Updated) 16
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- Nasrin: Perfect jewelry photography technique, our many photographer follow this technique.
- James Cooper: If white background can be used then its not required to do much post processing task I guess.
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Mischa: Hi Carl & family, I just came across this post about your lovely son. As a father of a child born blind,...
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great experience!! we do jewelry retouching service like below.
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- KTR: I forgot a couple of other things: ESSENTIAL: We need , somehow or other, to get X3F files processed by...
- KTR: I was rather disappointed to see that in the latest incarnation of the Foveon chip in the DP Quattro Sigma has...
- Kathy: AJ I am so sorry to read about your son’s passing. I know Carl through a family support group on FB....
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Tag Archives: flash
Final capture for day four: We had a long talk today, me and the jewelry guy. He wanted the text within each ring to be unreadable so we decided that taking each text away using PS would take way to long, but … finish reading Jewelry photography, day four. (Updated)
(Strobist info: Behind blue pillow is a gridded speed light. High left slightly infront of girl is a naked flash shooting at low power directly at subject). Camera: Sigma DP1 @ ISO400. I couldn’t resist playing some today using my … finish reading Sigma 530DG super + Sigma DP1