- Why I choose Sigma.. 46
- Tom Rose: I just finished my first serious outing with a sigma SD1 Merrill (the one with big Foveon chip delivering...
- Scott Kennelly: Hi Max, I have a Sigma SD14 and have not experienced any “banding” issues. Maybe your...
- Carl Rytterfalk: ☺
- Christoph: It is great to see you back!
- Carl Rytterfalk: I’ve been busy these days and missed these last comments. I’m so grateful to find people...
- Xabier Granja: Welcome back! After I switched to Sigma from Canon, in the past 2 years I switched to Nikon and...
- Dieter: Good to have you back. Missed your point of view. Bless your family Dieter
- Carl Rytterfalk: Test by me
- Karthik: I just bought the 120-300, a used lens but in great shape from the US. A friend of mine is bringing it...
- Anonymous: [img]http://www.rytterfalk.com /wp-content/13168420204_2396a1 0b5d_o.jpg[/img] I am using SD15 with a twin...
- quotes of the day: Post writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it...
- Andre: For fun, I’ve been browsing the old posts (and pictures). I miss Carl, his posts and excellent work....
- Antonio: Recently I ordered my 4th Sigma camera, a DP2 Merrill and I was completely shocked with the images....
- Hugo Kuijper: Hi Carl,I came across your site ,I must say I´m impressed although weddingphotography is not(yet:-)my...
- centernetworks.com: Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I...
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Tag Archives: flash
Final capture for day four: We had a long talk today, me and the jewelry guy. He wanted the text within each ring to be unreadable so we decided that taking each text away using PS would take way to long, but … finish reading Jewelry photography, day four. (Updated)
(Strobist info: Behind blue pillow is a gridded speed light. High left slightly infront of girl is a naked flash shooting at low power directly at subject). Camera: Sigma DP1 @ ISO400. I couldn’t resist playing some today using my … finish reading Sigma 530DG super + Sigma DP1