- Jewelry photography – day 6+ (Updated) 16
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- Nasrin: Perfect jewelry photography technique, our many photographer follow this technique.
- James Cooper: If white background can be used then its not required to do much post processing task I guess.
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Mischa: Hi Carl & family, I just came across this post about your lovely son. As a father of a child born blind,...
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great experience!! we do jewelry retouching service like below.
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- KTR: I forgot a couple of other things: ESSENTIAL: We need , somehow or other, to get X3F files processed by...
- KTR: I was rather disappointed to see that in the latest incarnation of the Foveon chip in the DP Quattro Sigma has...
- Kathy: AJ I am so sorry to read about your son’s passing. I know Carl through a family support group on FB....
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
- Articles in Swedish
- Camera used:
- Developed with:
- Full size
- High ISO/ASA (400+)
- How to
- Lens used:
- OS X
- Polarizer / Filter
- Wedding sessions
Links to DevelopersSigma native RAW (SPP5)
Sigma Photo Pro SPP
PC / Mac
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom LR
PC / Mac
Raw Developer RD
Silkypix Developer studio Pro
Mac / Win
No Sigma RAW support. Use tiff.
Nikon Capture NX
PC / Mac
Links to forums