- Electric trip 1
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Wedding sessions
yes, after lots of time – dissecting one of my 500GB Wester Digital book drives – couldn’t find the right power adaptor (I have lots of external drives and I never know which has what adapter) – it was the last drive … finish reading and FOUND!
And finally here comes some real Sigma SD15 shots taken by Olga, Bob assisted with the strobe or reflector. Both the SD15 and lens used belongs to me and that says something about the ease of use. :) Just pick … finish reading Some beautiful SD15 shots by Olga and Bob!
Just came home from a wedding session and wanted to share this very DP1’ish shot! :D I wanted the flash inside to get the “sunny” feeling. hehe. Anyways. BEDTIME.
SD14 + DP1, 12-24 and 120-300 used most on these. Sigma Photo Pro for all color pictures and Raw Developer 1.80 used on all Black and white shots. Aperture for post and publishing. Click more for more! :D Full size … finish reading Wedding shots revisited..
SPP + Aperture + Viveza – workflow HD from Carl Rytterfalk on Vimeo.
120-300. Sigma Photo Pro. Alright – with my new Mac I had to get started! These are produced with the help of Sigma Photo Pro 3.2 (color shots) and Raw Developer 1.8 (black and white shot). All pictures ends up … finish reading Danish wedding, first pictures!
Another really fun wedding session, this time a bit north or everything in a town called Mariestad – more famous for it’s fine beer. It was a bit tricky as Linn is now working down south as a guide on … finish reading Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
Another wedding session, and I’m happy to announce that DP1 is a great b camera! :D Linn had hers with her all the time (she assist me) and she took quite a few really nice shots. I used mine as well and … finish reading Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
Here’s three pictures from a wedding I shot this summer. For some reason I don’t remember I had switched to MED resolution (1776×1184) Looking at these makes me think that maybe I would gain something. These are unaltered, just exported … finish reading Observations about MED resolution..