- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Studio
Today I’ve been very busy taking pictures like the ones above – my dear mother paints for a living and sells reproductions in a huge amount of different frames, and sizes. She has an online store today but the images … finish reading Online shop photography..
Here’s a short wrap up on how far I’ve come to date. I now actively use my home built opal plastic tube thingi that some of you have seen and I want to thank Ted who gave me the idea (the round … finish reading Jewelry photography – day 6+ (Updated)
I now tried so many different setups – and I’m still not satisfied with how my ring shots come out. I do make one or two images here and there that looks perfectly ok but as soon as I change … finish reading HELP ME! See embedded video..
Now I moved so much away from my initial setup that I feel that I will show you a picture or two of what my current setup actually looks like. Woohoo! I will post some in the comments section. The above shot is slightly … finish reading Jewelry photography, day five.
I noticed that it’s more or less impossible to get correct focus at more then one ring at a time (at f7.1) – so I took three shots and combined them in PS.. :) It’s really late too, I should … finish reading Playing with OOF
Final capture for day four: We had a long talk today, me and the jewelry guy. He wanted the text within each ring to be unreadable so we decided that taking each text away using PS would take way to long, but … finish reading Jewelry photography, day four. (Updated)
EDIT. Late Evening, day three. Last edit for tonight. This last one has very strong colors because I selected “vivid” color mode in SPP. No added saturation – actually I pulled it back a bit in PS. The full size shot, with … finish reading Jewelry photography, Day three.. (Update)
Alright, it’s not really day two, but at least it’s first shot! I dealed a little with it in Photoshop and will play more with reflections to get the right feel (but not in Photoshop, but on the set). What … finish reading Jewelry photography day 2.
The knife maker. Shot on Marstrand using SD14 + Sigma 50mm 1.4 and using sun as main light and Sigma 530 DG and back shape light. ISO50. Now, ISO50 is such a compressed format that you really need to expose … finish reading A day at Marstrand. Strobist.
Just had to put up something developed using SPP4. Very smooth tones. ISO100. NO PS except text and cropping. AML-1 used. (close up lens from Sigma) Full size (slightly cropped)