- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Raw Developer
Look what I found.. ISO is around 1000 and developed using Raw Developer using very little noise reduction (much less than Sigma Photo Pro applies).. There is some banding seen in the background and I’m curios to know if the … finish reading a crow..
Camera: SD15 Lens: 120-300 @ 176mm Exposure: ISO200 f5,6 1/100s How big is the buffer on the SD1? How many frames per second? How much space will one shot take? And how many different resolutions will be available?! And will fps … finish reading A couple of ducks later..
I know this will not really be the final one – because I know I will try hard to get a really awesome shot of the little one using the Sigma SD1. But somehow this shot just came out so … finish reading Final shot..
Raw Developer has for many years been a jewelry among developer available for the Sigma raw. I had many letters and raw files exchanged with the creator of RD and I can’t say how happy I am that we have native support for more … finish reading Kingfisher. New shots developed using Raw Developer
Cropped. Raw Developer. SD15, 50-500 OS @ 413mm – ISO100 1/50s (this shot was added after article was posted so text talks about below shot only) SD15 @ ISO1000 (pushed from ISO400), 50-500 @ 500mm I drove to the same … finish reading Found the Kingfisher! [added shot]
O 1.3s . f/7.1 . ISO 50 . 16.6 mm Went to Göteborg (Gothenburg) today and the evening was clear and bright.. I had the DP1x in my pocket and used all kinds of poles, walls etc to support the … finish reading Göteborg by night..
ISO400 @ f4 and 1/6s hand held leaning on car window. Yesterday evening – on my way home from my parents house where I filmed yesterdays movie – the DP1x really comes in handy when scapes (?!) like this appears. … finish reading A winter shot.. Dp1x (RD version added!)
Headlines! ahh.. I wanted to give you a little treat. Three shots each developed using one out of three great Sigma RAW developers. I took about a hundred shots of Ester, the dog and my little sister and most of … finish reading The mighty three processes a dog. Ingredients a 50-500 and some OS
SD14 and 17-70 OS at play – this time at ISO50 and a pretty slow shutter. I was more or less laying on another sofa to get the right angle but still 1/8s of a second and it’s pretty sharp. … finish reading Grandmother and Raw Developer..