- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Adobe Lightroom
Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my old SD14’s got helped and asked for a last ride – we had our glorious moments in the past and I must say that although the SD15 is a much improved … finish reading Sigma SD14 revisited..
If you go to a party, what could possibly be better to bring than your SD15, the 17-50 2.8 OS and a couple of strobes? I asked myself the same question and came to the fantastic conclusion that – nothing could be … finish reading Playing with light. (further explained)
As you might have noticed I haven’t posted in about a week – and it’s mostly because I’ve been busy taking photos.. And to make things more fun I also used the Nikon D300 along with my SD15 – the … finish reading Recent works..
Lately I’ve been very busy making sure I handle my Manfrotto 303sph correct as I might have a job coming up that really needs 100% of my attention. I have the Canon 5D Mark 2 equipped with Sigma 12-24mm against … finish reading Sigma 8-16mm doing one row QTVR
Just some shots from today.. I’m on my way to celebrate someones birthday so I don’t have time to write much. :) Last shot was taken yesterday. Alla are developed using SPP and post processed some in LR.
Camera: SD15 Lens: 120-300 @ 176mm Exposure: ISO200 f5,6 1/100s How big is the buffer on the SD1? How many frames per second? How much space will one shot take? And how many different resolutions will be available?! And will fps … finish reading A couple of ducks later..
Raw Developer has for many years been a jewelry among developer available for the Sigma raw. I had many letters and raw files exchanged with the creator of RD and I can’t say how happy I am that we have native support for more … finish reading Kingfisher. New shots developed using Raw Developer
I was talking to Bengt Werner today, a former Nikon user who switched to Sigma for his landscape photography. And we tried to put our finger on why we love the way Sigma images look and what it is that … finish reading Why I choose Sigma..
Cropped. Raw Developer. SD15, 50-500 OS @ 413mm – ISO100 1/50s (this shot was added after article was posted so text talks about below shot only) SD15 @ ISO1000 (pushed from ISO400), 50-500 @ 500mm I drove to the same … finish reading Found the Kingfisher! [added shot]
Can you see it? It’s really tiny so you have to look hard.. very hard.. Today I went out searching for a Kingfisher – you know that small fish catching bird with those bright colors – in a country such … finish reading Searching for a Kingfisher [updated]