- Electric trip 1
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Review
I confess! I have an addiction to sketch apps.. I’ve used too many and had real fun with most of them. They all have their qualities and often I miss one or two features that I know another app has.. … finish reading A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad..
A while ago I was asked to take sample images for Sigma using their new 120-300 OS. So a month ago they sent me a working beta sample which was said to be alright optically but perhaps not perfectly refined in terms … finish reading Exploring the new Sigma 120-300 2.8 OS
I tried my best to make a shot that more or less looked the same and to my surprise I learned a thing along the way. The DP1x (and perhaps DP2 and SD15 too) is extremely sensitive to what WB … finish reading Dp1x vs SD14 – Long exposures.
(Using ONLY SPP 4.2 the DP1x shot looks perfect developed!) UPDATE: If you have many versions of SPP installed on the same machine it seams that they can use each others engines at times – Not all the time, but … finish reading DP1x highlight issue.. Fixable! UPDATE!!
I have lots of unedited video and still footage for the “real” video – but first, have a look at my very first UNPACKING VIDEO! :)
These shots has been taken with the actual SD1 by some Foveon folks and it’s really amazing how much depth is seen in these samples – even if all I’ve seen has beed printed samples – the last one in … finish reading Sigma SD1 samples – secretly filmed!!
[Update: There is a second test in the comments section in this article] Alright, let me put it like this, today I was going to test how the Canon 100-400 4,5-5,6 IS compared to Sigma 50-500 4,5-6,3 OS and I … finish reading Sigma 50-500 OS vs Canon 100-400 IS
I almost forgot that I had the 70-200, and I decided to take it for a spin with my students – equipped with both the new 50-500 and the 70-200 we had an outdoor, long zoom, reflector class. Sun was setting and … finish reading The fabulous 70-200 revisited! (updated)
1/160s, f6,3, ISO200, 413mm Today a nice little packade arrived with something latest and greatest. The Sigma 50-500 with optical stabilizer! YES! I really never had any long zoom to talk about – nothing longer than 300mm and that really wasn’t enough … finish reading Sigma 50-500 OS – First look!
It fits perfectly to have a post about my Canon 5D experience after my article from yesterday don’t you think? :D Anyways. Every wednesday evening I have open photography classes in a near by high school and this time I … finish reading Having fun with Canon 5D Mark 2.