- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 50-500 OS
I was having a stroll yesterday together with Bengt – Weather was amazing! Ice creams melting and doves were sing.. making dove sounds. I brought the 85mm and the mighty 50-500 OS – and Bengt mostly used his 18-50mm macro … finish reading A city stroll..
Went out today with the intend to do some shooting with my friend Bengt Werner – while on my way I stumbled upon another photographer which tried desperately to find the little kingfisher that had hidden himself somewhere.. I took him with … finish reading Amazing Silkypix colors – ISO400 +
Look what I found.. ISO is around 1000 and developed using Raw Developer using very little noise reduction (much less than Sigma Photo Pro applies).. There is some banding seen in the background and I’m curios to know if the … finish reading a crow..
I know this will not really be the final one – because I know I will try hard to get a really awesome shot of the little one using the Sigma SD1. But somehow this shot just came out so … finish reading Final shot..
Raw Developer has for many years been a jewelry among developer available for the Sigma raw. I had many letters and raw files exchanged with the creator of RD and I can’t say how happy I am that we have native support for more … finish reading Kingfisher. New shots developed using Raw Developer
I was talking to Bengt Werner today, a former Nikon user who switched to Sigma for his landscape photography. And we tried to put our finger on why we love the way Sigma images look and what it is that … finish reading Why I choose Sigma..
Cropped. Raw Developer. SD15, 50-500 OS @ 413mm – ISO100 1/50s (this shot was added after article was posted so text talks about below shot only) SD15 @ ISO1000 (pushed from ISO400), 50-500 @ 500mm I drove to the same … finish reading Found the Kingfisher! [added shot]
Can you see it? It’s really tiny so you have to look hard.. very hard.. Today I went out searching for a Kingfisher – you know that small fish catching bird with those bright colors – in a country such … finish reading Searching for a Kingfisher [updated]
And finally here comes some real Sigma SD15 shots taken by Olga, Bob assisted with the strobe or reflector. Both the SD15 and lens used belongs to me and that says something about the ease of use. :) Just pick … finish reading Some beautiful SD15 shots by Olga and Bob!