- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 30mm 1.4
I took photos of candidates of confirmation the last week and I’m dealing with those shots right now. I saw this more or less black shot a moment ago – always keen on seeing if something cool could be saved … finish reading One saved moment..
Had another wedding session this friday and just started to develop the first images and thought I could share some.. It was a pretty cold day that ended in heavy rain! :D (grain is fake, yes)
My friend and artist, XuYun has been artist in residents at the Nordic Watercolour Museum on Tjörn. She’s just leaving and I rushed out to her little island to take some last minutes pictures of her. Here’s some of them. … finish reading Chinese artist XuYun, late session..
This is Joakim and I shot him today with my SD14 + my good old 30mm. And yes, it was really cold when I took this shot, and bit of warm reflector comes in from the right. It’s really an … finish reading A kids portrait.
Today I got back two lenses that I sent for recalibration and they came back in very good condition. Well, the same as they went but now focusing nicely. (I recently got myself a newer SD14 body, that’s why I … finish reading 30mm and 10-20 wide open..
Half transparent rice paper wasn’t as easy as I thought to photograph. I know you can glue it onto some harder surface but Linn didn’t want that.. Here’s how I did: (above taken by Linn with DP2)
Before After And how this is done and some more, watch this movie in HD and full screen. :) What do you think? :)
When I’m doing weddings I always go to the hairdresser to take the first shots and to get to know the bride. Sometimes it takes forever – like two-three hours and that’s sometimes boring time, time sometimes hard to kill. … finish reading Behind a face at the barber..
Original Memory from years ago. Found the RAW in a folder – Redeveloped using RD (perhaps I did first time too?) It’s a pretty cool image taken using the SD14 and the 30mm lens set at F2.2. It was cold … finish reading Remember this?!..