- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 28mm
Second batch from the session with my students only this time I involved a little bit more photoshop. All these are available as big size (around 4573 x 3048px = 14MP) in this flickr set they’re all developed using Sigma … finish reading Studio shots processed
We had real fun last night – me and my young peoples group. I told them to add some make up this time and telling by these shots, at least there is some hair spray! They’re all saved as double … finish reading Studio again! :D
So I had to have another session without my DP1. My 28mm and the 70mm made me proud and the quality was as expected. The full size is all available over at flickr. Once more I used one light, you even see … finish reading Broshan Sam @ 28mm and SD14
We had lots of fun and after looking thru the resulting bunch of images I found a couple that I’m willing to share. :) Some flower closeups are pictures taken by Linn, and I’m sure some more. Anyways. 27 Photos … finish reading Dry Ice and Liquid Nitrogen evening. Part 2
Our dog Ester had puppies the other day, nine of them. One look like this. Click image for much bigger version. :D worth it, specially on the last one were I got focus just right.
This is the third and final part in the series about Jeannette & Magnus. We have covered the preparations for the bride in two sets (Hair and Face) and here, finally we put the Groom into the picture and look … finish reading Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 – Together
This is the second part of the series around Jeannette & Magnus Wedding. This part contains images from a hotel room in Malmö. The bride did her own make up and her best friend was there to assist her. (you … finish reading Jeannette & Magnus. Part 2 – Face
This is the first part in a series of three. Hair, Face and finally Together. These images was all taken this last Saturday, 15th of Oct and I used SD14 + four lenses. 10-20, 28mm, 30mm and 70mm. This first … finish reading Jeannette & Magnus. Part 1 – Hair
Almost 100% crop. (it’s a little bigger but would not fit my blog..) this photo is taken by a friend of mine that I lent my camera to on a forrest trip. He focussed pretty nicely! :D He only had … finish reading [img] a snake – Swedish Huggorm