- SD15 and DP2 | First thoughts.. 18
- we will do your escort seo for you: Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly...
- Intelligent Way To buy twitter followers: I am actually happy to read this blog posts which contains lots of useful...
- Anonymous: [img]http://www.rytterfalk.com /wp-content/13168420204_2396a1 0b5d_o.jpg[/img] I am using SD15 with a twin...
- quotes of the day: Post writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it...
- webslideapp.com: Great article! We will be linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the great writing. Our...
- Andre: For fun, I’ve been browsing the old posts (and pictures). I miss Carl, his posts and excellent work....
- Antonio: Recently I ordered my 4th Sigma camera, a DP2 Merrill and I was completely shocked with the images....
- Ricky: You could be right, but I wasn’t here for Foveon, but for Rytterfalk.
- Bickus Dickus: Yeah … but excellent resolution though … just shooting high-jewelry with the SD1 + 105...
- adrian: he will not come back as the Merrill’s are not what is the Foveon is all about. all it has is...
- Scott Kennelly: Hi Max, I have a Sigma SD14 and have not experienced any “banding” issues. Maybe your...
- Max: Hi, I’ve just bought a DP1x for fun. I know it is ‘special’ but I don’t mind. I however...
- Hugo Kuijper: Hi Carl,I came across your site ,I must say I´m impressed although weddingphotography is not(yet:-)my...
- centernetworks.com: Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I...
- lainer: You have the most positive attitude for this camera. I love that. Glass half full! I enjoy the camera like...
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 120-300
Original size I have not left the planet. ;) But my SD15 is currently in the hands of a friend and the SD1 just arrived back from Bengt Werner who…Original size I have not left the planet. ;) But my … finish reading A few shots and..
Original Original What do you do when you have set day to shoot, and that day turns out to be very dark and rainy? You could reschedule or.. use your SD14… Original Original What do you do when you have set … finish reading Product photography in rain..
Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my old SD14′s got helped and asked for a last ride – we had our glorious moments in the past…Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my … finish reading Sigma SD14 revisited..
Alright a third post with only 120-300 OS images! As heavy as it is, it’s also very well balanced which makes you stable – that plus stabilizer and you will… Alright a third post with only 120-300 OS images! As … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part three.. (updated)
Just wanted to tease a little bit more with some 120-300 OS shots.. So I’ll skip most of the talk and let you see a couple of shots – most… Just wanted to tease a little bit more with some … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part 2
A while ago I was asked to take sample images for Sigma using their new 120-300 OS. So a month ago they sent me a working beta sample which was… A while ago I was asked to take sample images … finish reading Exploring the new Sigma 120-300 2.8 OS
Sigma SD14, 120-300 @ 2.8 1/500 ISO50 (hand held) The 120-300 is a classy lens, here I’m trying hard (especially the second shot) to shoot it against the 50-500 and I might… Sigma SD14, 120-300 @ 2.8 1/500 ISO50 (hand held) The 120-300 is … finish reading Sigma 120-300 shot Linn @ 2.8!!
Amazing lens, so clear and crisp results. These are all ISO50 and of course still using the SD14.. Sigma Photo pro 4 might not be the very best at everything…Amazing lens, so clear and crisp results. These are all ISO50 … finish reading Sigma 120-300 @ ISO50
Went to the famous Hornborgarsjön today, it’s famous because every year tens of thousands of Common Cranes come here to play and so do tourists. And me. The lake is… Went to the famous Hornborgarsjön today, it’s famous because every … finish reading Common Cranes – 120-300 [updated]
First some DP2 shots.. (all images, mixed ISO between 50-400)First some DP2 shots.. (all images, mixed ISO between 50-400)