- Why I choose Sigma.. 46
- Tom Rose: I just finished my first serious outing with a sigma SD1 Merrill (the one with big Foveon chip delivering...
- Scott Kennelly: Hi Max, I have a Sigma SD14 and have not experienced any “banding” issues. Maybe your...
- Carl Rytterfalk: ☺
- Christoph: It is great to see you back!
- Carl Rytterfalk: I’ve been busy these days and missed these last comments. I’m so grateful to find people...
- Xabier Granja: Welcome back! After I switched to Sigma from Canon, in the past 2 years I switched to Nikon and...
- Dieter: Good to have you back. Missed your point of view. Bless your family Dieter
- Carl Rytterfalk: Test by me
- Karthik: I just bought the 120-300, a used lens but in great shape from the US. A friend of mine is bringing it...
- Anonymous: [img]http://www.rytterfalk.com /wp-content/13168420204_2396a1 0b5d_o.jpg[/img] I am using SD15 with a twin...
- quotes of the day: Post writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it...
- Andre: For fun, I’ve been browsing the old posts (and pictures). I miss Carl, his posts and excellent work....
- Antonio: Recently I ordered my 4th Sigma camera, a DP2 Merrill and I was completely shocked with the images....
- Hugo Kuijper: Hi Carl,I came across your site ,I must say I´m impressed although weddingphotography is not(yet:-)my...
- centernetworks.com: Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I...
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 120-300
Original size I have not left the planet. ;) But my SD15 is currently in the hands of a friend and the SD1 just arrived back from Bengt Werner who wanted to try it out.. Now, seeing that the new … finish reading A few shots and..
Original Original What do you do when you have set day to shoot, and that day turns out to be very dark and rainy? You could reschedule or.. use your SD14 and the Sigma 120-300 OS for every single shot. Why … finish reading Product photography in rain..
Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my old SD14’s got helped and asked for a last ride – we had our glorious moments in the past and I must say that although the SD15 is a much improved … finish reading Sigma SD14 revisited..
Alright a third post with only 120-300 OS images! As heavy as it is, it’s also very well balanced which makes you stable – that plus stabilizer and you will be able to take hand held shots in situations you … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part three.. (updated)
Just wanted to tease a little bit more with some 120-300 OS shots.. So I’ll skip most of the talk and let you see a couple of shots – most of which is taken with the Sigma SD15 but some … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part 2
A while ago I was asked to take sample images for Sigma using their new 120-300 OS. So a month ago they sent me a working beta sample which was said to be alright optically but perhaps not perfectly refined in terms … finish reading Exploring the new Sigma 120-300 2.8 OS
Sigma SD14, 120-300 @ 2.8 1/500 ISO50 (hand held) The 120-300 is a classy lens, here I’m trying hard (especially the second shot) to shoot it against the 50-500 and I might add it was a bit tricky as the wind was … finish reading Sigma 120-300 shot Linn @ 2.8!!
Amazing lens, so clear and crisp results. These are all ISO50 and of course still using the SD14.. Sigma Photo pro 4 might not be the very best at everything but with lower ISO, it’s king! Also notice the danger … finish reading Sigma 120-300 @ ISO50
Went to the famous Hornborgarsjön today, it’s famous because every year tens of thousands of Common Cranes come here to play and so do tourists. And me. The lake is located about 100km from where I live so it’s a … finish reading Common Cranes – 120-300 [updated]
First some DP2 shots.. (all images, mixed ISO between 50-400)