- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: 120-300
Original size I have not left the planet. ;) But my SD15 is currently in the hands of a friend and the SD1 just arrived back from Bengt Werner who wanted to try it out.. Now, seeing that the new … finish reading A few shots and..
Original Original What do you do when you have set day to shoot, and that day turns out to be very dark and rainy? You could reschedule or.. use your SD14 and the Sigma 120-300 OS for every single shot. Why … finish reading Product photography in rain..
Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my old SD14’s got helped and asked for a last ride – we had our glorious moments in the past and I must say that although the SD15 is a much improved … finish reading Sigma SD14 revisited..
Alright a third post with only 120-300 OS images! As heavy as it is, it’s also very well balanced which makes you stable – that plus stabilizer and you will be able to take hand held shots in situations you … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part three.. (updated)
Just wanted to tease a little bit more with some 120-300 OS shots.. So I’ll skip most of the talk and let you see a couple of shots – most of which is taken with the Sigma SD15 but some … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part 2
A while ago I was asked to take sample images for Sigma using their new 120-300 OS. So a month ago they sent me a working beta sample which was said to be alright optically but perhaps not perfectly refined in terms … finish reading Exploring the new Sigma 120-300 2.8 OS
Sigma SD14, 120-300 @ 2.8 1/500 ISO50 (hand held) The 120-300 is a classy lens, here I’m trying hard (especially the second shot) to shoot it against the 50-500 and I might add it was a bit tricky as the wind was … finish reading Sigma 120-300 shot Linn @ 2.8!!
Amazing lens, so clear and crisp results. These are all ISO50 and of course still using the SD14.. Sigma Photo pro 4 might not be the very best at everything but with lower ISO, it’s king! Also notice the danger … finish reading Sigma 120-300 @ ISO50
Went to the famous Hornborgarsjön today, it’s famous because every year tens of thousands of Common Cranes come here to play and so do tourists. And me. The lake is located about 100km from where I live so it’s a … finish reading Common Cranes – 120-300 [updated]
First some DP2 shots.. (all images, mixed ISO between 50-400)