- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: ISO50
SDIM1515 – X3F Zipfile Or just have a look at the large JPEG (Med 3264 x 2176). ISO200. 18-50. Just an everyday photo from where I am right now, Kunming. It’s truly nice to be here again, this was my home … finish reading Lightning and watched.. SD1 RAW file..
Been fooling around with my mirror adjustments and one of my old SD14’s got helped and asked for a last ride – we had our glorious moments in the past and I must say that although the SD15 is a much improved … finish reading Sigma SD14 revisited..
Raw Developer has for many years been a jewelry among developer available for the Sigma raw. I had many letters and raw files exchanged with the creator of RD and I can’t say how happy I am that we have native support for more … finish reading Kingfisher. New shots developed using Raw Developer
I’m letting the video speak for this post. All images are available as full size in my Spring 2011 set.
I really can’t wait for the SD1.. Can you? Btw, my facial expressions isn’t in sync with what is going on in the video – I was eager to make this video and get it OUT as it would make … finish reading Even more impossible detail revealed!
yes, after lots of time – dissecting one of my 500GB Wester Digital book drives – couldn’t find the right power adaptor (I have lots of external drives and I never know which has what adapter) – it was the last drive … finish reading and FOUND!
Original size. She is lit by Sigma 530! :) (Sigma SD15, 50mm 1.4 at f3,5 1/40s ISO50) Original size. (Sigma SD15, 50mm 1.4 at f10 1/13s ISO100) Above shot of the road is an Enfuce test (open source HDR software … finish reading Forest visit, SD15 shots.
Now I moved so much away from my initial setup that I feel that I will show you a picture or two of what my current setup actually looks like. Woohoo! I will post some in the comments section. The above shot is slightly … finish reading Jewelry photography, day five.