- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Sigma SD15
I was having a stroll yesterday together with Bengt – Weather was amazing! Ice creams melting and doves were sing.. making dove sounds. I brought the 85mm and the mighty 50-500 OS – and Bengt mostly used his 18-50mm macro … finish reading A city stroll..
Alright a third post with only 120-300 OS images! As heavy as it is, it’s also very well balanced which makes you stable – that plus stabilizer and you will be able to take hand held shots in situations you … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part three.. (updated)
Just wanted to tease a little bit more with some 120-300 OS shots.. So I’ll skip most of the talk and let you see a couple of shots – most of which is taken with the Sigma SD15 but some … finish reading 120-300 OS | Part 2
A while ago I was asked to take sample images for Sigma using their new 120-300 OS. So a month ago they sent me a working beta sample which was said to be alright optically but perhaps not perfectly refined in terms … finish reading Exploring the new Sigma 120-300 2.8 OS
As I said, we ran out making sure that our beloved SD15 coupled with a 17-50 OS still loved us and it sure did. :) Here’s a few shots from this very evening. And yes, that’s Linn playing with the … finish reading Later at home..
If you go to a party, what could possibly be better to bring than your SD15, the 17-50 2.8 OS and a couple of strobes? I asked myself the same question and came to the fantastic conclusion that – nothing could be … finish reading Playing with light. (further explained)
As you might have noticed I haven’t posted in about a week – and it’s mostly because I’ve been busy taking photos.. And to make things more fun I also used the Nikon D300 along with my SD15 – the … finish reading Recent works..
I feel kind of stupid. Long time ago, years ago I got myself two fisheye lenses – the Sigma 10mm and the 4.5mm. I tried hard at the time to make them work as QTVR lenses but somehow I failed … finish reading Panoramas – made using Sigma 4.5mm and 10mm fisheye lenses
Lately I’ve been very busy making sure I handle my Manfrotto 303sph correct as I might have a job coming up that really needs 100% of my attention. I have the Canon 5D Mark 2 equipped with Sigma 12-24mm against … finish reading Sigma 8-16mm doing one row QTVR
Just some shots from today.. I’m on my way to celebrate someones birthday so I don’t have time to write much. :) Last shot was taken yesterday. Alla are developed using SPP and post processed some in LR.