- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: Sigma SD10
[edit, this post is bumped (brought to top) every time there is an important update being made on the X3F Quick look plugin. The original post was made back in 2008 and bumped a couple of times since then. Now … finish reading Updated Sigma RAW quicklook plugin!
I tend to forget that I lived in China for a very long time and during that time I took a huge amount of pictures all in raw. Since then lots have changed and new raw developers has popped up … finish reading SD10 revisited.
Back in China I didn’t use WordPress at first but another blog tool named LiveJournal. Now, I couldn’t back then import my old entries into wordpress so I skipped it. Today I was googling my own name (do that sometimes … finish reading LiveJournal stories! :D (added)
Camera: SD10 Lens: 15-30 Exposures: four (background + inside + ouside + side reflection). Handheld. Light: Halogen table light Me and Linn had some fun last night. We wanted to see if we could make a bottle of wine look … finish reading A bottle of home made wine..
The most mighty building I’ve seen must be the Köln Dom (and I have seen the great wall and the heart of Linn). A huge, enormous catholic church in the center of Köln, Germany. I went there many times during … finish reading The Köln Dom
Sorry, one more bunch of photos that has not much to do with anything. mm.. If you like, please take a look. :)
See photos from day two
I took my girlfriend under one arm and my SD10 under the other. Together we spent today at Photokina in Köln, Germany. It’s been great. I wanna tell you so much but I can’t. It’s sleeptime and I’m so so … finish reading Photokina | day one in pictures..
On the way home from our oceanic trip we saw two young moose and stopped to see if we could get close enough for a photo (wanted to use my 30mm at F1.4 because this was after sunset but had … finish reading Two moose and one Linn