- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Category Archives: iPhone
On Williams ninth day I talked quite alot with doctors and nurses the way I always do with people that fascinates me, and especially now when I nervously awaited something important – that chromo report – Normally these people gladly … finish reading A new family.. (chapter 3)
This story begins when there were about three months left before giving birth – at this time we went to the maternity clinic every second week as we were closing in for delivery. For three checks in a row they … finish reading In the beginning.. (chapter 2)
Yesterday I created this rig that I’ve been thinking about making for a while – I wanted to find a way to sort of record myself when taking pictures and yesterday my blurry vision came true and I built my … finish reading Raining today, made a movie! :D
These shots has been taken with the actual SD1 by some Foveon folks and it’s really amazing how much depth is seen in these samples – even if all I’ve seen has beed printed samples – the last one in … finish reading Sigma SD1 samples – secretly filmed!!
(Above is shot and painted using iPhone and the SketchBook application) I’m sorry, I’ve been looking at pictures all day long and suddenly I felt I wanted to do something different – looking around and found much foam board / … finish reading DIY steady cam for iPhone
Well, I don’t ever get any cash for anything I do but alright, why not just continue to be nice? :) Here’s one app that I really LOVE! I used this quite some recently and I find it so easy … finish reading ToonPAINT iPhone app..
I never really wanted to make a second post about this, but I was perhaps a bit fast to post the first one so here comes a second.. :) My thinking is that lots of photographers such as myself often … finish reading Brushes vs Sketchbook continued..
I’ve been a long time fan of using iPhone as a painting / sketching device and I tried several software and got sort of stuck using SketchBook app which I love. Now, I’ve seen these cool videos online showing people … finish reading Brushes on iPhone – impressions vs sketchbook.
(painting I first made as a sketch on paper then photographed it with my iPhone and edited and colored using sketchbook app).