- Wedding shots revisited.. 11
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- Nasrin: Perfect jewelry photography technique, our many photographer follow this technique.
- James Cooper: If white background can be used then its not required to do much post processing task I guess.
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great experience!! we do jewelry retouching service like below.
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1
Search Results for: dp2
A year ago I used Silkypix quite a lot, I really loved its noise and color control, I was running the UK 4.0 Pro version and at the time it had native support for SD9, 10 and SD14 raw files. … finish reading Silkypix and Sigma DP2
Crop from first shot. not 100%. I found this cool mirror when passing a beauty shop. Btw, all these shops are located in something that looks very similar to a garage – both by design and size. And it’s not … finish reading DP2 in the mirror..
Well, we were supposed to have one of my studio classes this evening but our key to the locker containing our strobes were lost and all I had was this strong (1000w) light that we tried to hold and aim. … finish reading Some BW’s from tonight. DP2
and As many of you know, I’m a full blood lover of Sigmas smaller cameras – the DP1 (24mm) and DP2 (42mm) – Cameras known for their extremely nice optics and fantastic sensor. Now, the DP1s was introduced not long … finish reading Introducing DP1x and DP2s!
First some DP2 shots.. (all images, mixed ISO between 50-400)
I had to brake my online habits again but now I’m back. :) A couple of days ago I went to a friend in Stenungsund and the day was below zero for the first time on a while. Sky was … finish reading Cold day with DP2 and polarizer.
All are developed using SPP. No post production made except vignetting on three shots (you see it clearly). Can you match the number to the correct camera? They’re so many so if you pick two shots from each camera that’s … finish reading With which camera? SD14, DP1 and DP2..
DP2 ISO50, f2.8, 1/3s – Sigma Photo Pro + Apple Aperture (same to all photos below) Also, all these have their full size version on flickr. I admit! I’m not a big fan of picking mushrooms but I LOVE to … finish reading Nightly Mushrooms and DP2
Sigma DP2, ISO200. SPP conversion. Click above photo to enter article. EDIT: The above shot is taken using Sigmas optional polarizer (DG Filter, Wide C-PL).