The magenta girl..

Couldn’t resist.. And she even exaggerate the magenta effect quite a bit.. :)
Little girl #2Little girl #1

A bit later I saw her again, now her dad had collected some more of what he was collecting.. I tried to make her smile, but she wouldn’t. :(

Little girl #3

This entry was posted in 18-50, Apple Aperture, Sigma Photo Pro, Sigma SD1 and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to The magenta girl..

1. Bill says:

Maybe she is cool girl :)

2. person says:

Took the middle image into Photoshop and applied auto-color only:

[img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/wp-content/fixed.jpg[/img]

Yay! Color cast fixed with one click, as far as I can tell. What do you think?

3. person says:

Not sure why image appeared twice.

4. person says:

Another auto-color photoshop fix with one click:
    [img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/wp-content/5955948447_a668db2c7e_o.jpg[/img]

5. Ricky says:

I really don’t like SPP5, also with DP2 files, on my macbook pro 13” navigation cover the exposition slide, the shadows and highlighting slides works in a different manner and you must be very careful, because now if you move a lot, the results are incurable

• Hi Ricky, what do you mean by “incurable”? Sounds like you somehow destroy the RAW file which you don’t.. Or perhaps you just suggest it looks awful or something?

• Ricky says:

Yes was destroying the raw informations overdoing “to see” (my real life slide tweaks range from -0.2 to 0.2 but exposition), however on the photos really now I’m seeing exactly the same (nothing odd), so last time I can have made a mistake tweaking the same in SPP4 and SPP5… I could!

• So what you say is that highlights ends up at 255 too easy? (255 = it’s brightest value).. I’m not sure I follow.

• Robin says:

I was wondering few hours ago if you’re visiting this fake apple store, because I read about it in the news … :D

Btw: I’m writing my bachelor thesis about a copper mine in tangdan … shouldn’t be that far away from you … e.g. there’s a copper transport road from Tangdan towards Kunming. I know copper mines are less attractive and not that beautiful, but you could help me to get a little photographic material – if you want, and if you get there _by chance_.

Sorry for being off topic.

• Ricky says:

not, I simply mistaked! … I was playing different in SPP4 and SPP5, but when really I wanted to make the same corrections… you can cancel my stupid comment :P, quite embarrassing

• Robin says:

I think I know, what you mean. You compared SPP4 and SPP5 by editing a photo and first you thought, sliders in SPP5 work different from thos in SPP4. But you did a mistake and in the end you can still take the values you’re used to, to get the same result. Right? :D

But I think it could be possible that Sigma changes the behaviour of sliders. E. g. isn’t that the case with the sharpness-slider? Default/0-sharpening seems to be more aggressive now.

• Hehe, sorry for making your mistake bigger! :D i’m getting old and slow you know.. :)

6. Hi Robin.. Yeah, I noticed that store about a month ago when I first arrived in Kunming (June) and I took some shots – but I didn’t wanna make it too big so I wrote nothing about it.. Perhaps I should have! :D

I’m in Kunming but will very soon leave China for this time and will not be able to get any closer to any coppermines.. Sorry about that.

• Robin says:

Would have been your chance to get a famous reporter (apple store) and famous in the world of science (my thesis). You missed both … ;) But of course … no problem! =)