yes, after lots of time – dissecting one of my 500GB Wester Digital book drives – couldn’t find the right power adaptor (I have lots of external drives and I never know which has what adapter) – it was the last drive that could have the “lost” wedding images in – so I ripped it open. it took me some time and now it’s in a more – say, mobile format. :) Less plastic. I have this e-sata reader that can connect naked drives and it worked perfect. I found my lost picture too and I couldn’t help myself not processing it instantly.
So here’s the result. Compare to old post with the “old” process. :) And yes I took the car away in LR – fast and dirty. Added some vignette again too. Should be around ISO35.