Public invite to my Chinese wedding!

You are hereby invited to join our Chinese wedding ceremony which will be held in a five star hotel in the city of  Xia Guan / Dali. A city  famous for it’s three pagodas, big lake with beautiful islands, high mountains and delicious food. It’s cheap to stay and lots of touristic stuff to do if that’s your thing. (like going up on a 5500m mountain by cabin or have a closer look at a glacier not too far away). I have DP1s, DP2 and Sigma SD15 with some really cool lenses for you to try as well. :) I can also help you to get located!

31st of July 2010. China, Yunnan Province. Dali. Get planned right away!

You might be forced to sing with me at the karaoke after the wedding feast.

Invite yourself like this:
Send message to rytterfalk@gmail.com or call me.

This entry was posted in All. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Public invite to my Chinese wedding!

1. Rob says:

Awesome! Now that’s the way to get married! Twice in two countries, not bad. Wishing you both all the best.
    -Rob

2. Manuel DF says:

Dear scientists, please invent (cheap) beaming until the end of this month.
    And for your chinese wedding again: all the best!

by, Manuel

3. Fairul says:

nice. bt sorry, cannot go.. billions km from my home. a cheap (and safe) beaming device will definitely be useful :p

wish you all the best too!

4. Luca says:

Hi Carl,you know that when you invite me I come ! I’m very curious about China…Your present will arrive at your home without signing problems I did everything…I sent you some e-mails to your address do I have to send them again ? There are 3 or 4 photos I made with SD-15 really good but I’m horrible in postproduction.Don’t worry I have no time and money to go to your next wedding !
    Bye
    Luca

5. Brian says:

Nice to hear your wedding in China. Looking forward to see more nice photos from your wedding.

Best wishes.

6. sss says:

在家工作80元每天

→有条件上网,在家、公司、学校等均可
    →在职或学生皆可;勤奋,细心,仔细,有责任感。
    →会打字,会使用Word等常用文档处理软件

招聘人数: 200名

薪酬标准:80元/每天2~3小时,多劳多得,工资日付

公司网址:http://www.51soho.info/?34445-1.html

报名请留下QQ

7. Bob van Ooik says:

mmm, we just got back from a wedding of a swedish guy and a chinese girl… another one might be a bit too much for us, but thanks for the invitation anyway ;)

8. Carl Rytterfalk says:

Bob! Thanks again for your time with us! It was really great and we have lots of photos to look back on.. :D Did you get any nice captures from the north?

9. Karin sister to Carl says:

Wee miss you Carl and Linn and wee will see photos of the weeding in china love you both/ Karin

10. Hi dear sister!! :D

Photos will hopefully come after the wedding (tomorrow) and if our Chinese photographer allows us to publish his pictures. He is the leader man of Dali photography association, they say he’s good and hopefully kind. :)