I’m back!

And I have sooo many shots to deal with – and a footballs tournament this weekend to play (for fun) – and lots to do before I get married next week. :D So bare with a couple of image free days. Also I know Sigma is preparing the final firmware for SD15 – and I’m not allowed to post RAW shots without using it – so review have to wait.

Will be back!

This entry was posted in All. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to I’m back!

1. Alexandru says:

Congratulations. All my best wishes!

2. danny says:

Hello Carl,
    I came across your site just a month ago… I wish I had known earlier!!! I am trying to decide between an Olympus EP1 or Sigma DP2… they are about the same price. I know there’s a dp2s but it’s $700 and that is a bit high for me right know.
    I love your shots!!!! can you please recommend or give me some buying advice? Thank you…

3. Anthony says:

Congratulations Carl!
    Just thought I’d let you know that you have single handedly (the timing of the sd15 helped too) swayed me over from going Nikon. I’ll be purchasing my first DSLR soon and have been drooling over nikon’s for years now. I read about Foveon a few years but always dismissed it as I used to be one of those clowns who counted pixels. Tisk, tisk. Anyways I just wanted to say thanks for introducing me to this whole new side of digital photography. I can’t wait to tell people that the awesome photos I shot, were with a 4.5MP camera. Lol. Now to start saving for my SD15 + 30mm f1.4

4. Saffron says:

Hi Carl,
    Glad you are back – very many good wishes…
    I am puzzled about firmware, can anyone explain. I have just paid for and am excitedly waiting for the SD15, due here Monday – does this mean that the firmware will not be up to date?
    This is my first Sigma dslr and, like Anthony, it is all due to your site and encouragement :) Let’s hope that some of the magic rubs off…. Of course one of the Photographic Truths (apolagies to Ted Orland)says that a New Camera is bound to take better pictures than your present one – great!

5. waiting for sd 15 says:

merry marriage, Carl :))

6. Retro says:

My Congratulations and best Wishes for your future.
    It is a wonderful vision having found a partner to acompany ones life.

7. Patrick says:

Congrats and enjoy!

8. Vlad says:

Congratulations! Who will take photos on your wedding?

9. uri c says:

Congratulations Carl

i hope that you and your wife will alot of happiness , and health.

mazal tov – it’s in hebrew

10. Vlad: Congratulations! Who will take photos on your wedding?

The very best I could find! Bob and Olga! http://vstudio-international.com/blog :D

11. Carmilla says:

Congratulations, Carl, to you and your wife !

Best wishes for your new life

Carmilla

12. Vlad says:

Just checked the Vstudio website: is everything there taken with Sigma gear?

13. Lambert says:

Congratulations Carl!
    All the best to you and your wife.

14. Borislav says:

Congratulations! :-)

15. Congrats Carl and Linn!!!!!!!!