This image (as the first black and white version) is shot with my Elinchome Quadra as main light. There is one detail in above photo that shows how it’s made. Do you know how and can you find the mistake?
Top five posts!
- Schillerska revisited – Day in Black and white!
- Schillerska gymnasium | class shot. DP2 and SD14 [UPDATE]
- Family picture from tonight..
- A day at Marstrand. Strobist.
- Painting with light – revisited..
- photo session with Ingwe design
- Initial DP2 review with full size shots..
- Develop black and white
- Having fun with Canon 5D Mark 2.
- Todays lesson – some shots.
- Electric trip 1
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1