Linn

linn2.jpg

Linn doing her thing, actually, she’s painting the front of our wedding invitation card. Jaij! She’s a really talented painter in case you didn’t know.. maybe I’ll post some of her works.. :)

This entry was posted in 10-20, Flash, Full size, Sigma Photo Pro, Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Linn

1. Pingback: Chibi Ivysaur Speedpaint (fail)X3 : World online computer review

2. Daniel Larsson says:

Nice shot, as usual I should say.

I’m always impressed by how sharp your blog images are. (Some (much?) of the sharpness has to be contributed to the Foveon sensors and the lack of an anti-aliasing filter in your Sigma cameras, I guess.) Couldn’t you write a blog post on your sharpening workflow? Do you sharpen your images in the raw developing software when you export them to jpeg or do you do it afterwards in Photoshop? Or is that handled by Flickr (for each image size)?

3. Luo Fei says:

Congratulations~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I wish I would attend your wedding!

4. Ashraf Azlan says:

Congratulations and good luck for the upcoming wedding :D

5. Bob van Ooik says:

Yes you should post more of her work! And will you send us an invitation. I love to see Sweden in early summer… uh I mean would love to come to celebrate with you if we can find the time!

6. I should definately post more of her works. I will. Shame on me if I don’t. And you will have your invitation as soon as Linn is done with her paintings. :D You, Olga and Anastasia. (plus your skills!!!) :D

7. Anonymous says:

Luo Fei! My friend, we will have a Chinese wedding as well – in Chinese. Will keep you updated as soon as a date is set. It will be held in Dali.

8. Jaladhi says:

Congratulations, Carl! Looking forward to seeing more of Linn’s work as well as photos from the wedding later.

9. Jason says:

Hi Carl, love your work and reading your website gave me the courage to buy a DP2 and start shooting. Congratulations and hope you and Linn have a great wedding!

10. Daniel Larsson, I think I have some youtube video on the sharpening subject. youtube.com/rytterfalk but they might be a tad old. I normally don’t add any extra sharpening but sometimes I add some in specific areas with a feathered selection (using Photoshop or the paint tool in Lightroom).

Any SD/DP camera looks very sharp out from the camera and if you focused correctly and had a decent shutter speed (or tripod) then you shouldn’t need any additional sharpening.

11. Clinton says:

Congratulations Carl! Any chance of a London honeymoon? ; )