splash of milk

milk2 500

Wondering where I’ve been hiding? Well, truth is that I’m planning my wedding. Plus lots of things to do. :) So if anyone wanna come to my wedding the 26/6 2010, please send me an email so I know.. Make sure to bring your camera! :D

Oh, and above shot(s) is taken a few hours ago with my young photo students. I promised them to have fun with milk one day, and today was that day. This is a series of shots put together to one. I’m not sure what we wanted, but milky was maybe the word. The guy on the pictures is Danny, he’s a musicians and was on his way to play with his band but we asked him very kindly (and I gave him cash for coffee) and he did smell a little sweet after. :D

This entry was posted in Full size, Sigma Photo Pro, Sigma SD14, Studio. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to splash of milk

1. Jaladhi says:

Congratulations, Karl! Wish you all the very best for your wedding planning!

2. Wow. The SD15 looks really sweet! ;-)

3. dominik says:

Congratulations, indeed!

4. Elite Kuo says:

Congratulations!

5. Bob van Ooik says:

haha, i vaguely remember this technique ;)

6. Scott Greiff says:

I vaguely remember it too… I like this one better, tho. This looks more “real.” And funnier. The other one was missing the garbage-bag pants. ;-)

7. Bob van Ooik says:

jeesh scott… did you forget about the behind the scenes shots? you know the ones of me in underwear, can’t get it more “real” than that :P

8. Boothrp says:

Manchester to Gothenburg return flight 164 GBP (Highly tempting).
    Will let you know – I already know where the camp site is !
    I can feel the lurv from here ! Congratulations & best wishes from the UK. Paul.

9. Boothrp, you’re very welcome! And summertime is perfect for tent. Church is the one beside the huge castle you slept beside. :P Kung√§lvs Kyrka.

10. Pingback: Black and White with Raw Developer! | Carl Rytterfalk Fotografi