My little sisters’ first song! Listen..

Autumn depression

Listen to: Autumn depression

Our family has this Christmas gathering right now and my little sister who has this beautiful voice has made her very first own song and recorded it by herself. She’s playing all instruments and singing all voices. :P Please enjoy!

(picture above is painted by me just now using my favorite iPhone app sketch book.)

This entry was posted in All. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to My little sisters’ first song! Listen..

1. Ted Johnson says:

My! What a lovely voice! And a great song. Tell your sis she’s a star!

2. I did, she’s really happy about your comment! :D

3. woow…..

incredible…

such a full voice…

4. blue says:

When I hear this lovely voice, I feel a shower of warm sensations flowing up my skin…

Professionaly presented but also authentic and spontaneous.

[img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/wp-content/upload/401_avatar205_1.jpg[/img]

5. blue says:

I Think, this is a picture of her (?):

[img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/wp-content/upload/4192336811_07e48e6de9.jpg[/img]

6. Pingback: Tweets that mention My little sisters first song! Listen.. | Carl Rytterfalk Fotografi -- Topsy.com

7. blue says:

Or this picture (?):

[img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/wp-content/upload/205306600_dc9d5d6db9_o.jpg[/img]

8. Benny Cheung says:

I love the song. I am sure I will buy her CD, but is it available now? I am from Hong Kong.

9. Blue, no. That’s Linn behind and a student of hers in front. But this is her when she got married back in 2007. I took photos with a pre-sd14. :D

[img]http://www.rytterfalk.com/sd14/wedding/content/bin/images/large/SDIM4053_sRGB.jpg[/img]

Also she’s singing some in one of the first “music videos” I made with the DP1 a couple of years back.

10. Ted Johnson says:

Carl, Kristen sounds a lot like sweet, rounder, Sarah Mcclachlan, which is not a bad thing!

11. Boothrp says:

Lovely song from Kerstin. A family full of love, fun & happiness.
    Your sister is there with the stars !
    I’m sure your sister has sung before on your website, I remember it because it was good !
    God Jul Carl, Linn, Kerstin & family.
    Lots of heartfelt love from the UK.
    Paul (Mad camper in tent).

12. BiggyDog says:

Thanks for this lovely christmas gift ! Really beautiful song !

13. Rob says:

WOW! I thought you were just joking around… but after listening – She is incredible! Her voice is an excellent mixture of smokey sincerity and almost tangible mystery. Thanks for sharing this. Does she have a website?

14. Martin Koch says:

Beautiful, beautiful song and voice. She sings as good as you photograph and much better than you draw (on the iPhone that is) :-)

15. Paul says:

Lovely! I’d buy the album.

16. Gavin says:

Wasn’t expecting that!, very classy.

17. Kerstin the sister says:

18. Sergej says:

Kerstin,

Very jazzy, very beautiful. If this is your first song then you have a bright future as a singer / songwriter. I was sorry it ended – good we have the replay button!

Keep rockin’.

Sergej

PS Carl – make a slideshow / video with this music and fall / winter images – the perfect family project :)

19. Boothrp says:

Aha, knew I’d seen Kerstin singing before.
    See this link on big brother Carl’s website from March 2008 …..

20. daniel says:

Fantastic voice! And a good song with great mood too! Love it.

21. spalbird says:

Very beautiful and professional level!

22. Mark Boehm says:

och jag bor på on Hawaii and i love her voice !

23. Mike says:

I consider myself an extremely critical listener. I was blown away, I listened to your little sisters song several times. I hope she goes professional. Her voice really has a special quality, amazing.

Best

24. Mike says:

One more comment on little sister’s song, I would buy her album…

25. Pingback: Make your own Stabilizer, Steady cam, glide cam for iPhone! | Carl Rytterfalk Fotografi

26. David Zimand says:

Really compelling beautiful song & voice. Amazing you did 100% by yourself!!!

I want be on your list of people to advise when you have a CD!

27. Mark Boehm says:

Absolutely beautiful voice from a very pretty girl. I could listen to her voice for hours. Please post more music!

28. Tom Zimmer says:

Kersin, I am amazed! You must have some formal training to be able to produce such a beautiful song, or perhaps just a wonderful natural talent. Probably both. Don’t wait until you write your second song before putting up a web site. First step should probably be to “perform” the song on a YouTube video. It would go viral for sure. Scary I know, but go for it!

Kerstin the sister: wow, thanks everyone for flattering comments…. when my songlist have been a little bit longer (ONE song is’nt very much to show of with…), maybe I’m starting a website! ;)

29. Pingback: Amazing Sigma SP1 detail! | Carl Rytterfalk Fotografi

30. Russell Dawkins says:

Very, very beautiful. Your attitude is perfect. Be very careful who you take artistic advice from, if anyone – you are already there.
    Really!!

Who did that mix? It is beautiful – even masterly in all ways but one: if you still have the individual tracks for Autumn Depression and that mix saved, may I suggest one change? The compression on the bass is too heavy-handed, making it “pump” audibly. This can be improved by slowing the release time, reducing the ratio or raising the threshold. Otherwise it is astonishingly good!