Another shot converted.
Sigma DP2 shot, ISO100. [edit! It was those extra shots in the end of this post that was ISO200]
These should be seen full size I guess in order to really see any difference. Also they’re developed last night and I notice that in daytime I make my shots a bit lighter, and nighttime I make them a bit darker – due to the surrounding light and my iMacs screen. Not very good. Especially the last SPP shot looks dark but full screen without any distraction it looks better. :)
Above is Raw Developer 1.84 Click it for medium size or here for Original.
Adobe Lightroom 2.4 and this time I once more wanted to do some painting but in order to keep this test clean I did nothing. :) Click image for medium flickr size or here for Original.
Sigma Photo Pro 3.3, Mac version. Not using landscape color mode as it takes a way some nice green / yellow nuances. Click here for original.
I didn’t use Aperture this time as I mainly use it when developing shots of people and shots taken with the SD14. Aperture has very nice control that is fit for that type of shots.