Sigma DP2 RAW pack I for download!

dp2 raw pack 1

ISO50 – 800. + bonus movie. 99MB – Download now!

No people inside more than inside the movie. Will make another pack with some skin. You’re free to play around with these for noncommercial purposes only.  If anything else, please contact me. Also note that these are taken with a pre-production camera but using the “final” firmware.

You also need: Sigma Photo Pro 3.5 (Win) or Sigma Photo Pro 3.3 (Mac)

Other RAW packs availible for download (SD14, Dp1)

This entry was posted in High ISO/ASA (400+), ISO50, RAW, Sigma DP2 and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Sigma DP2 RAW pack I for download!

1. Echodyne says:

Carl, than you very much for making these available – much appreciated!

2. Ted Johnson says:

Thanks for the downloads Carl!

3. demian says:

Hi Carl,

Thanks for the effort & downloads.

You have the DP2 now a couple of days and experience with the DP1. Has the DP2 a better image quality as the DP1 or is the IQ the same?

Regards,

Demian

4. Rytterfalk says:

Hi Demian. I feel that it has a very clean ISO100. So I think it’s fair to say it has an edge over the Dp1 but not by much. It does produce very nice looking JPEG’s. Probably something to do with the new image processor. DP1 gives you VERY nice images still.

But these color modes makes the DP2 much more fun!

5. demian says:

Color modes, Carl?

6. Rytterfalk says:

Landscape, vivid, portrait, neutral, standard.. Tried any RAW-files yet? These options are new to Sigma raw-files. Yet only for the DP2 but possibly also for the next SD-camera.

7. demian says:

Thanks,now I understand.

8. jeffrey says:

Thanks Carl :-)

9. Frankg says:

Thank you Carl. Very helpful to have some raw-files for playing.
    I like these color-modes.
    I think the little black thingy will be my next:)
    The video-quality is awesome!

regards

Frankg

10. If only Sigma could have produced the DP2 with a higher resolution movie mode. It looks wonderful, but 320×240 is simply too small. That is the native resolution of many mobile phones, and my iPod Nano.

The color modes look nice. But they need to add them to the save window, when saving multiple images in the browser.

The chick on the video is neat.

11. Chick inside video is cool! :) And video is something Sigma NEEDS to do something about because it has GREAT potential!

Btw, Hi! :D

12. Pingback: Sigma DP2 RAW pack I for download! | Carl Rytterfalk Fotografi

13. ((K)) says:

Thank you for sharing all good Foveon images over the years.

14. Clinton says:

The new version of RAW processor (for windows) is so much nicer!

15. Jordi says:

Hey, thanks so much for these reviews and such on this camera! Great to see.

I was wondering though… you mention something about the speed being usable for studio, but I was wondering, how does it compare to the majority of high-end point and shoot cameras out there in terms of speed?

Thanks again!
    Jordi

• In a Studio I do think the DP2 could have the edge over most point and shoot cameras. But I must tell you, I haven’t used many others lately in the Studio. And don’t forget that most studio flash recycle time is about 1-4s and the DP2 is ready after 2.6s so you’re pretty ready when needed. It’s still no SLR in studio but I liked it.

16. Mike says:

Hi Carl

Will you / Have you had the chance to use the new SD15? Would be interested to know your thoughts.

Cheers

Mike

• Hi Mike, I’m sorry no SD15 yet. I have seen it though but I’m sure it has changed some since Photokina 2008. I’m sure they’re working really hard to make it cool.

17. Anonymous says:

Thanks, I’ve been looking for this magic machine for a long time.

18. wai says:

Excuse me. Could you tell me the song’s name in the movie???
    thx~