SPP + Aperture + Viveza workflow video!

SPP + Aperture + Viveza – workflow HD from Carl Rytterfalk on Vimeo.

This entry was posted in 120-300, Apple Aperture, How to, Movie, Review, Sigma Photo Pro, Sigma SD14, Wedding sessions. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to SPP + Aperture + Viveza workflow video!

1. Øyvind Strøm says:

Great, Carl. Thanks.

2. Marfalkov says:

Yeahh, i like Viveza under Aperture! :)

Downloaded the SPP from Sigma site and download some X3F from You. This is a really Awesome camera(sd14), and i currently have a film modell(sa-5) with three SA objective. My plan to buy an 5D is gone. :)

Thank you for the X3F, and thank you to show how Awesome the IQ.

Greetings!

3. Isiah says:

Once again, it is a great video and very much appreciated by us all!!! How did you Video yourself and the screen and the highlights and zoom around the cursor… also… is there any multimedia you don’t know how to do?? Hahahahahahaha

Isiah

4. Obscura says:

Ahh… You’re on Vimeo now. :-)

5. Chunsum Choi says:

Nice. but the hat is a bit questionable. ;)

6. That’s linns fault! I asked her to cut my hair but she didn’t have time!! :D

7. spalbird says:

You’ll make me poor, I’ll need Aperture and Viveza now, and it is Linn’s fault because she didn’t have time to cut your hair so while waiting you produced this advertisement clip, wasn’t it? :/

8. costas says:

Nice Video Carl, SD14 a Great DSLR under any light.

9. lee morris says:

Hi carl, another superb movie covering the software I have at home ( SPP 3.1 Mac, Aperture and Viveza), love viveza its a super cool piece of editing software which I really enjoy using..

With the reported highlight problems in SPP 3.3 mac, is it worth the download from 3.1 to 3.3..

Many thanks for your time

Lee