Oscean trip..

mixed ocean pictures
Rainy day going out with my little brothers boat. Windy and dark sky made my day. Light changed rapidly as sun sometimes came throu and I must say there is lots more easier tasks than correct white balance a day like this. :D – So bare with me. Btw, we went out to fish – the only fish we saw was this one. (see below shot)

mixed ocean picturesmixed ocean pictures
And above shot shows myself doing one of those – don’t know how to behave in FRONT of the camera. I really do have a problem with that. Behind me is Xiao Gang – the guy that I used to live together with during some of my years in China.

mixed ocean pictures
Minath Tirith?! No, it’s some huge river flow balancing tool. They do look monstrous.

mixed ocean picturesmixed ocean pictures mixed ocean picturesmixed ocean pictures

And some from the day before at the cliffy beach.. :Dmixed ocean picturesmixed ocean pictures
Wide open at 2.8! The 70-200 has recently given me really nice pictures.

mixed ocean pictures mixed ocean pictures

Lenses used: 12-24, 24-60, 70-200 and 120-300.
Camera: SD14
Developer: SPP2.5 + Aperture.

This entry was posted in 12-24, 120-300, 24-60, 70-200, High ISO/ASA (400+), ISO50, Sigma Photo Pro, Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Oscean trip..

1. Pingback: 2 Static » Blog Archive » Oscean trip..

2. Maria says:

Vackra bilder!
    Vi tog ju några också dock inte lika professionella. Fisketur

3. Xiaogang says:

Wohoo Kalle!Very nice pictures! Thank you for taking us on that beautiful trip!

4. Boothrp says:

Hi Carl, first time I saw you with “THE hat”, I thought you were playing around, now I think you really like it !!
    Thanks for your photographs, always an enjoyable sample of Scandanavian life.
    Don’t know how to behave in FRONT of the camera ?? Try the Ole Thofte method (as if there was no camera).

BTW, the deal fell through with the Pentax 21MM F3.2 limited for my IstDs, so now I have a DP1 instead & know first hand what all the excitement is all about.
    Do I have to buy an SD14 if I want to come to a SUG meeting in Denmark/Sweden next year ?? I’d really like to meet you & Ole.

All the best to you and your family from the UK.
    Paul.

5. dominik says:

Great site and great photos. Thanks for every helpful things, which I found here. Your works decide me to buy a sd14, and i’m very happy with my sigma :) Greetings from Poland!

dominik.

6. Alonso says:

Great pics. I see you have the 24-60, would you recommend it against 28-70 or 24-70 (2.8 both) or the 17-70?
    Alonso.

7. Alonso says:

And i think i-ve seen some canon s5? lovely!