PicLens my flickr..

get PicLens

This entry was posted in All, Developed with:, Link, Movie, Review. Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to PicLens my flickr..

1. Jon says:

Hahah the dog barking was the best part
    :D

2. haha, I’m sure!! :D

3. Christoffer Törnqvist says:

Jag är nästan kär i alla dina underbara bilder! Jag vet inte hur du lyckas, att få varje bild till ett mästerverk, men hur du än gör det, så gör du det perfekt. Jag måste bara fråga dig, vad använder du för objektiv när du fotar för aveny?

4. Carl says:

Hej Christoffer..

hehe, usch vad jag rodnar nu! :D Tack! Och 30mm f1.4 inställd på f1.6 är svaret på din fråga. Jag har skrivit en artikel om foto i nattklubb på 99.se – och här. http://www.rytterfalk.com/2008/01/02/learn-flash-photography-club/

5. spalbird says:

Works great with my pictures, too. However, some of them are not displayed in good resolution…

6. TTH says:

Good startpage :D Why not PirateBay next, support your homies!

7. TTH, hehe – well I do follow some American TV series that are not broadcast over here. (all of them which has a paus right now!).

And Piratebay is built in within torrentz. :)

Oh, and I do use TinyXP via VMWare. smaller and faster than the real thing. Perfect for parallel use.

8. Spalbird, never saw any pictures show up in worse resolution – however it does take a few seconds for the real thing to load. Slow internet perhaps? :)

9. Myga says:

Great stuf :D How do find thouse things?! :D

10. TTH says:

If you like to watch american broadcast, then click http://www.eztv.it
    Thre you have complete guide of TV shows and episodes.

11. Clive in Coronado says:

well, that’s more than fairly wonderful, Carl. Thanks for posting about it – on my Firefox now.

It’s just much better for looking through a gallery of pictures.

Hope you are enjoying days of the summer up there. I am busy, but still I am ;)

Clive

12. triNo says:

Har tankat ner Piclens nu och det är ett underbart litet plugin, tack för tipset!

13. Clive in Coronado says:

Sorry, Carl. I had to take PicLens off my machine. Or more properly, uninstall it from latest 2.xx Firefox, on WinXP.

Why. It bluescreened my normally extremely reliable and well maintained laptop. Bang.

I had noticed it crashed Firefox once in a while when in use, but this time I was just preparing something for my website which used a pop-up window (for e-learning courses, not for selling). I noticed that somehow these were very slow to appear, and then the third time or so, Bang.

I really appreciated what PicLens does. Perhaps they will make a fix, or Mozilla.

Best, and posting this so others know to watch out. Or buy a Mac ;).

Clive

14. Hi Clive, thanks for the info! And I’m sorry to hear. I’m sure people running XP will be happy to know that there might be blue screen waiting for them – and yes – get a Mac! :D

15. Hej TriNo! inga problem! :P

16. Luna says:

Hi Carl,

Thank you for posting about PicLens! We truly appreciate it. We are delighted to hear that you’re enjoying PicLens 1.7.

@Clive: We’re sorry to hear that your computer bluescreened – we have not heard of any cases like yours. However we would like to fix that glitch as soon as possible. If you can, please drop us a line at bugs@piclens.com describing the problem you encountered. We hope that we’ll be able to get you back to PicLens quickly!

Thanks again,
    Luna and The Cooliris Team

17. Hi Luna,

First of all – GREAT plugin! I found so many pictures that I forgotten about thanks to PicLens! This should be an iphone application!

Secondly, BIG kudos to you for answering Clive about his blue screen problem. Really nice touch from your part!

18. Pingback: PicLens Plugin at Myga Portfolio

19. Pingback: Cooliris - bildbläddring på ett helt nytt sätt « Adelsöprojektet med Kulturarvssamsök