First DP1 music video?!

Alright. I took a deep look into my growing DP1 video library and made a music video out of it. Upsized to 640×480.m4v (which is the iPhone format). Some quality is still lost but I think you get a feeling for what the DP1 can do. It’s not a HD killer cam – but useful! :D – Also remember that DP1 video format is 320×240 to begin with I made it bigger using Final Cut.

Play with Viddler.
Play with Youtube.
Download original file. 30MB – 2:45 min
You might need iTunes, Quicktime or VLC to play this.

This entry was posted in Apple, Movie, Sigma DP1. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to First DP1 music video?!

1. Pingback: how to download free mp3 music

2. Anonymous says:

well that was 3 minutes of my life i’ll never recover

3. Pingback: MTV Mash-Ups » First DP1 music video?!

4. Pingback: how to download free mp3 music

5. Pingback: First DP1 music video?!-Download Music

6. spalbird says:

Klasse! Toll! Super! I liked it :) My favourites are the B&W and the beach scene. I also like the idea not to have to clean the car from snow while taking movies with the DP1 :D Now Sigma has to bring the long awaited movie capability into their DSLR line, HDTV, together with crystal clear stereo microphone sound. I wonder how pinhole movies will look alike…

7. mskad says:

Very nice! Love the music and the editing. Great job. Great to see people having fun ;-)

8. Pingback: » First DP1 music video?!

9. Pingback: First DP1 music video?!-Music Download

10. Anonymous. Sorry about that. :)

11. Max says:

this camera makes you crazy doesn’t it? what’s next? a video of growing grass? ;)

12. Jeremy says:

Sublime editing.

13. Max, that sounds like a very nice idea now when it’s spring and all! :) But to do that I think Sigma has to give us a firmware update with time-laps recording.

14. Jeremy and Mskad Thanks. :)

Spalbird, the clean car thing is very smart and something everyone should be able to do. It’s working for other day to day situations too – cleaning, laundry etc. And a new SD SLR with HD movie mode would be SOOO COOL! Give me!

15. Derek says:

Can I know the name of the backgorund music?

16. Hi Derek – It’s Massive Attack and the song is Teardrops.

17. Derek says:

Thanks Carl……

18. Tan says:

Playfully done, just the way I like it!