Painting colors in air

Click for bigger
30s of my home – this was pretty late. F11 – can you see my sister Emmy? She came in the middle and… Oh, the strong yellowish tone comes from streetlight behind me. I’m thinking if i should go and swap the bulb to something cooler. :D

Click for bigger
30mm – Tiramisu. It’s not perfectly stable – not sure what I was doing but It should have been sharper. For the next one I used a tripod.

Click for bigger
50mm – Tiramisu – Linn is crazy about making, I’m about eating. Really nice! Wanna try?

Click for bigger
my mother Painting colors with water

Click for bigger
Emilia – my sisters kid – trying to make a rainbow for my car.

Click for bigger
She was also trying to make me wet – and sort of lost it. :D

Click for bigger
Definately trying to make me wet. I got a few drops on the lens.

Click for bigger
My smallest brother Samual – in a small lake which is 77m at the deepest. (Hultasjön – if you wanna know) – nice, warm and clear water. You see the fish beneath you most of the time.

Click for bigger
Who is this? mm.. Not sure why we went down to the railway this time but I had to snap a few. 120-300

Click for bigger
Hultasjön again. This time it’s Elin trying to hold her breath – competing with my brothers. I think she managed 10s or so.

Click for bigger
Not easy to catch something like this. But it WAS beautiful.

Click for bigger
My brother Sven Ingvarsson is selling his car and needed some pictures for the advertisement. A Xantia Activa – a very cool car to ride. (not so much to look at but I tried my best). 70-200

Click for bigger

Details with 70-200. It’s fun shooting like this with a zoom.

Click for bigger
So much fun to do this type of photography. Should have done some more. Next time I’ll stay in someones trunk and do it from there. Anyone?

This entry was posted in 12-24, 120-300, 30mm 1.4, 50mm 2.8, Portraits, Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Painting colors in air

1. Chris says:

Great photos Carl. Really like the family rainbow shots.

2. Tobbe says:

Awesome photo taken on the railwaytracks, and the 30mm Taramiso shot is amazing! Really nice photos there Carl!

3. Thanks! :D Yeah, it was fun! I wanted to do a “Georges” – have you seen his rainbow shot? http://www.pbase.com/ianvermeer/image/77743028

4. Thanks Tobbe – And it’s so so good! have you tried Taramiso before? I didn’t know about it before Linn started making it a couple of weeks ago. So nice.

5. Efim says:

Hi Carl,
    thank you for this amazing series. You somehow keep me surprised every time I visit your site. Your photos are so refreshing.
    Great shots of tiramisu. I am mad about this desert. I make it from time to time. Your pics make me want to make another one soon. Still have a bottle of Vin Santo for this :)
    Cars – you inspired me to take some shots of my fellow worker’s toyota with your Golf series and now Xantia – it looks very cool.
    And painting colors in air – I have no words – fantastic.
    Thank you and keep on your inspirational work.

6. Tesa says:

Härligt somriga bilder! Jag önskar att jag hade semester igen. Jag har aldrig provat desserten tidigare men det verkar som det är en hit! Snygg bild också.

7. Efim! :D You made my day writing like you do! :D I’m really glad that I could inspire you! So how did that Toyota turn out?

Tesa: Tiramusu är fantastiskt gott: Lady fingers kakor äggtoddy mixat med Irish Cream (eller liknande) och med lite kakao på toppen så blir det helt oemotståndligt!

8. Efim says:

Toyota turned out quite good. One of my first sessions with 30mmEX. It is easier to shoot a new car than old ones. I saw that my coworker put a panned car as his desktop picture and later a portrait through a side mirror as his MSN contact picture – for me it is the best award :)
    You can take a look at this on

Thanks again for sharing your work!

9. jenevieve says:

i am in love of the pictures of your mother watering.