[EDIT] Open recommendation: Please convert to DNG in order to make Raw Developer 1.7.0 stable and retrieve maximum information from your X3F’s. [/EDIT] Alright, it’s time again for yet another movie. Should play in correct size too! I’m trying to find WHAT it is that makes Raw Developer a nice complement to Lightroom and SPP. (I know I need to keep them all). The built in advanced sharpening does help together with true color rendition (I do not know this for sure, but my eyes tells me ;)
[flv:http://www.tnirp.com/sd14/raw_develop3.flv 500 326]
Top five posts!
- 120-300 OS | Part three.. (updated)
- Sigma 30mm 1.4 | Very first impressions.
- Jewelry photography – day 6+ (Updated)
- Initial DP2 review with full size shots..
- Autumn depression by Kerstin Karlsson (music)
- Raw PhotoStudio in Action
- Having fun with Canon 5D Mark 2.
- Raw Developer – X3F vs DNG
- Colors of DP2
- Common Cranes – 120-300 [updated]
- A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad.. 1
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1