Norway – 121 images

I’m back with some pictures! First some here on the blog, and then if you click the picture you will be moved over to the big version (1000px). And the rest.

Camera: SD14. ISO100 – 1600.
Lenses used:
Sigma 10-20, 12-24, 30, 50, 70, 70-200 and 120-300 EX DG.
Developed using Adobe Lightroom 1.1.

Go directly to gallery.

Click for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for biggerClick for bigger

This entry was posted in 10-20, 12-24, 120-300, 30mm 1.4, 50mm 2.8, 70-200, 70mm, All, High ISO/ASA (400+), Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Norway – 121 images

1. Andreas says:

The waterfall pictures are, as we say in Sweden, “klockrena”! No need for an explanation. Trust me, it’s good. And the boy by the lake. Aw.

2. The Chebb says:

An incredible gallery…a visual feast! You and Linn have truly mastered the SD14. I know that Sigma is very, very, very proud of the work you, Laurence, Olga, Georges, NarlB, and so many others produce with their camera and lenses – keep on inspiring us!
    Cheers!

3. Georges Noblet says:

Oh splendid vivid moments with you and troop. I like them tooooo! :oD
    Pictures with your brother fighting in the water remeber me some moments in Ladakh, in the water at the way out of the glacier. Very…invigorating!
    Thank you dear Carl, and my bests for you and Lin!
    Kindest regards,
    Georges

4. spalbird says:

Oh, it seems you become a talented sheep photographer, too :))))) I can’t get enough from that jumping chinese, she makes life look sooo easy :)

5. artis says:

Beautiful photos, a pleasure to look at. and colours… wonderful!

6. Linn says:

Thanks spalbird, actually it was not easy for me. I had a small accident~~~ ;)
    but, well, I am Chinese, and I am a girl…so…hhh…

best wishes from
    the jumping Chinese

7. The Chebb, do you have yours yet?! When when when!! I know you’re so good! I sill remember your pictures and it was such a long time since I saw them. Thanks for your kind words too.

8. Thanks everyone for looking. :D We had a great time in the mountains and I think it shows. Every evening back in the trailer I connected my Macbook and downloaded all photos – it was always a pleasure to view after a long day. True relaxing moment.

9. Chris says:

Stunning as ever!

I have a big ‘to buy’ list of Sigma glass to add to my 10-20mm now.

I blame you and your photos :-P

:-)