Ever since Sigma photographer Olga Vasilkova showed her amazing bubble work I wanted to explore the world of bubbles myself so last night me and Linn took a small, pretty square, glass flower vase and pulled the SD14 trigger. Lenses used was Sigma 50mm and 70mm EX. Click each image for bigger version.
This one should be viewed at 100%, I will later change link to original size. Remember that the vase used had pretty thick glass walls so it was really a very bad setup but result is still so nice. Pretty amazing what you can do with a little bit of water. :)
This was acually the very first image and there has been some cleanup done in the background. You can find a different version of the same photo over at Linn’s blogg.
This last photo was from another serie that I will show more from later and I’m again inspired by the work of Olga. The SD14 is such an amazing tool in the studio! Quality is amazing and prints are even more amazing. If you look carefully you see that red is blown-out but that’s just my tweaks fault. I just don’t have the energy to go back and make it nice again. hehe. There is a redish tint in the background, it IS part of the image. :)
Top five posts!
- Food photography and bubble bottles..
- 30mm and 10-20 wide open..
- Sigma 30mm 1.4 | Very first impressions.
- Sigma 17-70 2.8-4 OS – preview
- The Köln Dom
- Panoramas – made using Sigma 4.5mm and 10mm fisheye lenses
- Sigma Dp2x announced and..
- Jewelry photography, day four. (Updated)
- Product photography [Update]
- Sigma 50-500 OS vs Canon 100-400 IS
- A new family.. (chapter 3) 6
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1