Wedding coming up!

[edit] It was a fantastic wedding and one of these days I will present some pictures. [/edit] On saturday my little brother Sven Ingvarsson gets married and not only am I the host I’m also the photographer. :D So, hopefully next week I got some new pictures to show.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Wedding coming up!

1. Grattis i efterskott Callemannen! Kom förbi någon gång vetja!

/andreas

2. Detsamma Andreas! :D Hade varit riktigt kul att ses.. Inga spelningar i göteborgsområdet snart eller? Tittar på din blog ibland, kul att du skaffat en.

3. Karin says:

Nu vill vi se bilder! :-)

4. BobNL says:

pom, pom, pom, waiting… ;)

5. Beatleg says:

Hi Carl!

Have you update the firmware to the last version (1.03)? How doist it works?
    I’m a spanish guy thinking on buying a SD14. be sure that your excellent photos are helping me to decide what to buy.

Regards

6. DannyH says:

Hi Carl, really looking forward to seeing your shots.

Can you help me with something, I am trying to put a new website together based around a blog. I only want one image to show on the initial post and then if you open the rest will appear like yours. At the moment everything is showing on the main page slowing it all down.

Appreciate it if you can, will link your site from mine :-)

7. spalbird says:

Hi Carl, calm us down by showing your shots ASAP!

:-)

8. Kenny says:

Hej Carl.. När kommer våra bilder från ditt besök i Brålanda???

9. Kristoffer Eliasson says:

Jaa.. du ville att jag skulle lägga en komentar här…. nu har jag gjort det:P

10. Josean says:

Hi, Carl, I know this is completely off topic, but i like your work in the printing area and i didn’t know how to contact with you.
    The question is that i need a print job in a durable material (is some kind of outdoor poster of more or less 3mx0,75m), and some prints, these for indoors (maybe 10-15 of more or less 1mx7,75m), these last are for frame, and the material can be more classic.

So, ¿Are you doing this kind of work yet? (i think mi email will be displayed for you, at least i hope).

Just for info, is for the decoration of a bussiness (car selling bussiness, more specifically)

Thanks in advance.

11. Clive says:

DannyH: if you are using WordPress, the ability to split a post is in the editor where you write it.

There is an icon next to the one for inserting a picture, and you use that. It will show a break line with ‘More…’ in the editor.

I know it works, but maybe not on the latest WordPress, 2.2, which seems a little buggy. So good to wait to update ;).

Hope it helps,
    Clive

p.s. to Carl or his elves: the protection code is apparently case sensitive, and when it fails, two things happen:
    — you lose your entire post
    — the message says: Worng protection code passed. Should probably say something like: ‘Sorry, protection code wasn’t recognised’. And then, ‘Try again, please’. The problem is the word ‘passed’, which suggests the code was actually correct.

12. haha.. Clive, Now I know!! :D

I will post pictures, just that I’m full of so many things! hehe

13. DannyH says:

Clive: Superb! That is exactly what I wanted! Thank you very much for pointing that out, highly appreciated.

Carl: I know how you feel bud!