[img] Daniel and his car – SD14 x 10

Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car.

Yesterday I was out with my old friend Daniel. He just bought a new car and wanted me to shoot it before he did some mistakes with it. So here it is, while it’s nice. :) Click image to bring a bigger version. Much bigger.

All images captured with my Sigma SD14 and yes, I used a orange gradient filter to enhance the beautiful sunset. Lot’s of these are taken with the Sigma.

Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car. Daniel Premberg, a friend of mine and his car.

This entry was posted in 12-24, 70-200, All, Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to [img] Daniel and his car – SD14 x 10

1. Daniel Premberg says:

Excellent pictures! I love them! Very good work and they're sure worth a pizza ;).

2. thechebb says:

Sweet, Dan has a very nice ride! The car shot with the graffiti behind it looks like it could have been shot in my old neighborhood back in NYC.

3. Chebb, :D I hope you get a SD14 soon. I'm sure you would do magic with it. Please tell me when you have some new pics.

4. thechebb says:

Hi Carl,
    I do have the camera, comically enough the manual is in Japanese (BWHAHAHAHA) I had my wife contact Sigma Japan to get an English copy :). I hope the weather will be good this weekend…I'll keep ya posted!
    MegaCheers!

5. I never understood what to use the manual for, the camera is almost auto! It's so so easy and straight forward.

I really wanna see what magic you can do with it.

Yes, keep me posted! :P

6. Rolf says:

Testar om denna nya funktion för spamkontroll funkar.

7. komar_kzy says:

Thouse shots are amaizing. I'm amused evry time I visit your blog ;]

Keep up the good work!

8. Rolf says:

Komar! I'm happy to hear this! :D

9. komar_kzy says:

Can’t understand why since Carl is autor of thouse photos, but ok :D
    I wish to have an oportunity just to make a little testing of that kind of hardware (SD14) … not even dream about owning it :D

Once again gratz for thouse photos! Can’t w8 for more ;)

10. Komar! :D Rolf is me, I had to test my new spam-stopper as another person and was still loggedin as him (Rolf) .. So. It was me. :)

11. komar_kzy says:

Ahhh thats why :D Now i get it ;)

12. Eric(wubin) says:

Hi,Carl:

Do you remember me? I am Kunming’S Wu Bin.I had printed your photos. OK. I have a Row Show, need some photo.Do you give me any photo? Pls contact me. My phone:0086-871-6767781,anytime. Mail: ericuu@vip.sina.com. thank you!

13. Danny H says:

Aye, nice. Love the shot where the Golf coming down the hill, nice colour tone. Its good to see a slightly different take on car photography.

14. Wu Bin: I remember you and I’ve sent you an email. You can also write me in Chinese if you like.

Danny H: Thanks! :) It’s an interesting city and I wanted to share the city as well. ;)

15. Magnus Johansson says:

Tja Carl.

Riktigt schyssta bilder måste jag säga, synd bara att det vita bilen skall vara med överallt….. Erkänn att det varit bättre med en röd Nissan 200!! ;)

16. haha, klart! En röd Nissan 200sx hade inte varit fel. ;)

17. Heather Devereaux says:

Astounding photography. I now realize I need two cameras in my bag. my K10D fast shots and now the SD 14 to shoot my best works. Thank you for the enlightenment.

18. Thanks Heather for looking. :) Please return with links to some of your pictures.

19. ombuddy says:

What orange gradient filter did you actually use for this fantastic effect on all those great car shots ?

ombuddy

20. ombuddy says:

Hello Carl,
    I really enjoy your site a lot and decided today its time to be part of it …!!!

What kind of ORANGE GRADIENT FILTER did you use for this fantastic effect on all your excellent car shots ?

Greetz from

ombuddy

…IQ that`s what really counts in pictures and people…

21. Carl says:

Hi Ombuddy!

I actually used a software (plugin to CS2) just trying to remember the name of the thing.. I think it’s called Nik Colorfx or something like that. (they are more known for it’s great sharpening package) – So it’s fake – but good looking one! :D

I got you mail as well. You seam to be a very informed person when it comes to cine – looking forward to talk more!