[link] From another time with SD14 – 21 shots!

I’ve spent some hours with the SD14 before it came to market and I wanted to share some of my photos from 2006. See them all!

From another time

From another time

From another time

This entry was posted in 12-24, 30mm 1.4, 70-200, All, Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to [link] From another time with SD14 – 21 shots!

1. Guenter says:

Very nice, Carl.
    And the Ladies are so sweet.

2. hehe.. Thanks. :) I'll tell her.

3. Clive says:

Well, they are very many nice views. I really like the mood of some of the lake shots, which brings one right out into the earth and mists.

And somehow that one with the orange coat is quite attractive to think of in the way of many worlds. Who is that Tibetan girl, anyway?? ;)

The other persons, each very nicely seen. And that healthy sheep…!

You really have a talent, Carl, and I think it is quite embedded in your ways of thinking, all of them and all broad.

Say hi to Linn, and kind regards,

Clive

4. thechebb says:

Carl,
    This is some stunning work as always! I may have said this before, but I feel so strongly that SIGMA should be using images from photographers such as you, Olga, Georges, Laurence, Chunsum, NarlB, and so many talented others in their catalogs…I think it would work so well to sell the lenses and the camera(s) seeing the output from them…just my rambling.
    Anyways excellent photos and say hello to all!

5. Spalbird says:

Definitely beautiful… :)

6. TheChebb, Thanks for your comment. Actually, the 30mm IS a gift from Sigma. :) And it's my favorite lens as well. So, the company is listening and they're very kind hearted. They're eager to promote in the ways they can.

And Spalbird! Thanks! :D

Same with Clive! Thanks for all the words, and yes I will say hi to Linn, She says hi to you!

7. Karin says:

vilka otroliga färger!!!
    Linn är ju bara så söt också, så det gör dom bara ännu bättre! ;-)

8. Mac says:

Tjena Carl.
    Var hänger du numera? Schweden? :D

Ser kul ut, Sigman, man vet ju aldrig om det är din talang eller kamerans kunninghet som syns i bilderna… :)

Ska starta igång Sveriges bästa fotoavdelning på MediaMarkt i Lund till sensommaren, kommer ha ett välsorterat sortiment systemkameror och optik och funderar på Sigmas i stort sett hela lineup. Antar att du skulle förorda att jag har ett par kameror hemma också?
    Men då får du nog glida ner med ett gäng bilder så jag får dra fram dem på storformataren och kunna övertyga kunderna med…

Hälsa Linn, bilderna med henne skiner alltid lite extra….

Mac

9. Du, att jag ska! :D Klart du ska ha några feta bilder att visa upp. Så du ska ha ett MediaMarkt, va kul! Då måste jag hälsa på. Då har du Mac också va? :D

10. Karin! Va kul att du tittade förbi! Välkommen. Känns härligt att äntligen få fota med SD14 inför öppen ridå. :)

Jag kommer förbi någon dag, skulle vara kul att testa din studio litet. :)

11. Mac says:

Tja!
    Ja, MediaMac får det väl heta till slut…

12. Jeff C says:

I love your photos. I have been a Canon shooter for a long time. Never gave Sigma a second glance until I stumbled onto your site. WOW
    Are the photos manipulated? Are you using a polarizer etc.
    I also seen your youtube video (Outstanding). One question though, I did not think the SD14 had a pc sync. How did you hook up the strobes?
    I think I have been converted to the Sigma side, for portraits/products

13. Hi Jeff!

:) I’m happy you like my shots. No, they’re not manipulated, they’re in some cases saturated a little maybe but not much more. Not using any polorizer. But they all come from RAW files. :D

SD14 has a built in flash connector. Just put the connector in to the side of the SD14 and shoot. :D In the Studio, the SD14 really really shines.

Thanks for your comment.

14. Jeff C says:

I have been canon shooter for along time, After browsing you site I think I have converted to the dark side LOL. I need a portrait/product camera and I think i found it.
    Keep up the good work, I love your shots

15. Jeff! I know you will love it! You might even be able to convert your favorite Canon lenses and keep all functions (except IS) works with most lenses.. (50mm 1.4 etc)

16. Jeff C says:

HOW? Oh that was my only concern. OK now I am really excited, How do you convert them to work on Sigma

17. Scott says:

just reviewed this set…truly wonderful shots all.

18. hehe.. :D And I was sooo excited at that time.