Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!

[EDIT] The 14th of February we engaged. We’re very happy! :D

Merry Christmas to all from Me and Linn. The little monkey to the left..http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=b8c7c08049344b197189f04G06122214

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!

1. jarvic7 says:

Very funny :)

2. Filip U. says:

Vaddå gifta jul? Skall ni gifta er? Nåja, förstår ingenting… Har skaffat mig en Epson skanner så att om du vill låna den då och då, du vet var den finns. God Jul på er… Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year.

3. Tack, vi lekte lite med ord och hon nöp mig så sött i bröstvårtan så .. ja.. ehum.. Men tack för scannerinbjudan.

4. Narration says:

Rowf, Carl :)

I thought I saw what I did see, I guess.

The teasers are also good – when do we see next episode?

Many cheers to the Swedish Speaking Girl, who got the award of her certificate, and in super record time!

Frohe Festtage!

Clive

5. thechebb says:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! A "Marry" Christmas & a Wonderful New Year to you 2 lovebirds, your friends and family!
    Cheers!

6. spalbird says:

So I see you both mutating some thousand years back in shape here in Europe/Sweden. Don't know whether this is a good thing or not – but – humor seems to be the same as before and that is what counts!!!

Merry Christmas and an even better Happy New Year 2007 …
    … to both of you, Carl and Linn and your families and your friends …

from

wolfgang

7. Narration says:

Thingies. To come in the mail someday…mystery…

meanwhile, more mystery – the nature of our Carl, I begin to think. And so Linn.

Just to keep some line of communication alive,

Clive

8. Spalbird says:

With this funny picture you should take part in the contest "Picture yourself as an animal" :) http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/cat/6235

Cheers!

Wolfgang

9. bruden Kerstin says:

hm… nu får du ta och uppdatera lite carl!

jag vill se mer! hade gärna velat se bilden som du ska sätta ut på mig… om det är möjligt. keep going!

kram syrran

10. Tveten says:

Tänka om ja hade en […] Ompa, ompa, fallerallera! HAHA ;-)