Yeah! I can’t wait!!!

This entry was posted in Sigma SD14. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Yeah! I can’t wait!!!

1. WindInYews says:

Carl, I don't think any of us can ;).

It's somehow really pretty, isn't it?

In suggestion so far… :)

Clive

2. Filip U. says:

I can wait for it… Not sure though that my money can… :o(

3. Spalbird says:

My days of owning the top class model of a camera maker are suddenly numbered. As today passes it is one day less :(

4. thechebb says:

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooexcited!
    Cheers!

5. Gregoire says:

Wow, lot's of Sigma shooters here. I'm happy not everyone shoots either Nikon or Canon. Diversity is the spice of life.

I have Canon (and Mamiya but that's not digital) but I'm excited abut the SD14 too because if one guy actually needs and deserves a new Camera it's Carl. He takes such good pictures, he might taken even take better ones with the SD14 and I gotta see that!!!

6. Linn says:

haha~~~

i really can see that how excited thechebb is! so many "o" :)

Carl, don't worry. i am with you even i don't know much about SIGMA.

7. Filip U. says:

To Linn

Maybe you can ask Carl to give you the SD9 or SD10 so that it becomes "your" camera?

8. Linn says:

To Filip,

hehe~~~thank you!

but i preper to have a small camera

so i can hold it easily in my hand.

Carl's cameras are too big for me, somehow

i could fall down when i hold the SD9 with

70-200 2.8 EX. ~~:)

from Linn

9. FilipU. says:

Linn – Simple resolution. Just use Carl as the tripod. :o)

10. BobNL says:

Linn, the SD14 is said to be a lot smaller… And we all know how well Carl does with his SD9, so he just buys that SD14 for you, right? ;)

11. Carl Rytterfallk says:

Ehum.. Maybe It's time for me to enter the arena?!

The thing is, Linn and I are as we speak two persons (or, are we?), would she marry me we would become one. This would solve all problems. no?

ke?

12. BobNL says:

mmm, that almost sounds like a proposal Carl! :D
    Do hope it is not just because of sd14 ;)

13. Linn says:

hehe~~~;)

who said wanna marry me????

it doesn't sound like Carl, must be someone else!!!

if it was Carl, i think he was drunk or he mix my name as SD14 or Apple computer~~~

mmmm~~~

14. Bahahaha

Maybe you're right.

15. Chunsum says:

Linn, I'd take up on his offer. ;)