New job

I’m down in Malmö (a southern swedish city, very close to copenhagen) at the moment getting involved in a new job. I will soon return back home (read Göteborg) but for now I still have some new tricks to learn. I’m becoming one of those old doggies.

I’m hoping that this new job will bring cash for a new studio and other things that I for the last three years haven’t been able to give myself and others. (new intel Mac pro or something would be nice for starters or a Mini Cooper ’00, silverbullet, anyone?!)

And why not some big nice lenses! or one of those eye thingis that will give my precision when focusing a hand.. you all know what I’m talking about. ;) Especially you Bob.

You might ask yourself, what is this new job?! And for the moment, lets just say it’s about sales and hopefully good money.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to New job

1. BobNL says:

mmm, congratulations I guess. And if you don’t make the money for a new studio… we all just move in with Olga. She has a very, very nice studio :) Just make your money fast and keep shooting, I hate to see talent go to waste! All the best from Holland!

2. Carl Rytterfalk says:

Thanks Bob. It’s not what I had in mind when moving to Sweden. But it’s a great opportunity which will allow be to visit china a bit more often than I first calculated on. Well..

But a part of me is crying as I move on.

3. Spalbird says:

Congratulations! You finally found a job – I hope you settle in fast because – well – it is probably not only me missing your fantastic pictures. Greetings from the sunny and hot Germany!

4. Linn says:

hi,everybody!
    forgive that i haven’t come to here for a long time!
    thanks everybody for thinking of little Linn all the time .i love Sweden very much(so don’t worry!)

Carl, i hope you can come back very soon! i love you and this wonderful family that you give to me! by the way, i enjoy the ocean and water a lot!

Helena, i really wanna see you, please tell me when you have time?

5. Carl Rytterfalk says:

Detta är ett test

6. Narration says:

Hello Carl, and Hi Linn,

Well, you are each always in adventures, I think – and this is a good way ;).

Carl, the contract sounds intriguing, and I hope it turns into things as you’d like. Maybe in a while you can tell us more.

Linn, good imaginations come of you and Carl’s family. That is a very nice and old way to become friends. Sweden in summer must be very nice indeed – I have only the experience so of Norway ;).

Well, I should tell a joke as I think it is what you both would like — I will think of one…but quite nice and friendly thoughts come anyway.

All best, and with a smile,

Clive

7. Helena says:

hey

whats up?

hope you 2 are happy and enjoying the summer.
    you are very hard to get intouch with.
    I guess I will try again another time.
    enjoy skövde.

kram
    Helena

8. Samira says:

Hej Mr. Rytterfalk! Kul o se dig på ditt nya jobb. Världen är allt liten, eller ja, Malmö är ganska litet… Men men, ville bara komma förbi här och skriva en rad eller två (eller flera) så du kan smila ett fint och stort Colgate-smile nu. :D
    Ha en bra dag på jobbet vettja.
    Kram