Home sweet home | some slides

Home sweet homeHome sweet homeHome Sweet roof

Sunset yesterdayTalking much about my new apartment, not showing much so here we go. I didn’t get a good shot of my big oval office or the dining room or number 1 and 2 room. But another day I’ll try to show you those one as well. No pictures on the walls, will put up some asap.. Most of these are from this very morning and the roof shots from yesterday. The guy drinking beer are also known as the “pearl guy Jacob” :D

Click image to get a slightly bigger version.

Camera: Sigma SD10
Lens: Sigma 12-24 EX & 30mm EX

PS. Yesterday I had some fine folks from Sweden passing by, and the guy, Erik Kempe (there is a girl as well) trusted me with his Canon 350D and I took this stunning sunset image.

Click to enlarge. (Colors are enhanced using Alienskin Exposure and Velvia effect)

This entry was posted in All. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Home sweet home | some slides

1. thechebb says:

Nice Pad Dude!
    Cheers,
    TheChebb

2. WindInYews says:

Carl, it’s really wonderful.

So much light — and a feeling also somehow of a modernist apartment from the 1930’s.

All the plants — looks like someone even brought trees up there, and there are so many of liveliness and colors and ways.

Open spaces, and an architect or home-builder’s relations — I liked your ‘kitchen counter’ shot showing how the windows and spaces work.

Out and down below, all the city that you like to know, and find another way here.

All the colors

Silhouettes at sunset on a wall – warm light. And promise.

Best,
    Clive

3. Linn says:

baby! our home looks so beautiful here!
    but it looks the same in reality, that’s why i love it.
    i didn’t know that you took pictures when i was sleeping
    in the morning…bastard!…but i am little lucky that no
    body can see my body..hehe..!

4. Gjella says:

Nice brothers! The life in china looks good. Thomas, get your clothes off too! Bring in the pearls! rrr :)

5. BobNL says:

Ah, what a light, what a sight! Cool!

6. Elin Astrom says:

hur gör du bilderna som negativ? var ju ascoolt. please share :)