..but a butt! | 13 images

The Swedish photographer Karin Linde happens to be in Kunming right now so we decided to have a little session together. We went to a near by park (for her, not for me) and she brought her mighty camera and me mine. (she also brought her boyfriend and my old pal Anna Hult) We had a great time, no sun (we where hoping for some nice morning light) but we manage to find some nice subjects anyhow. BTW, I went up 05:45!! That’s way too early to be normal.Camera used: Sigma SD10 Lens: Sigma 30mm 1.4

IMPORTANT! Here comes a warning! There is a butt among those 13 images. If you can’t handle that I suggest you don’t continue. If you like I could send you a butt-less zip with the other 12 images.

Park man Park man #2UPDATE! Downloads: I decided to give you these two images as raw image and developed tiffs. Right click and choose “download linked file” RAW files can be opened using Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop CS/CS2 or Sigma Photo Pro.IMG03858.X3F | IMG03843.X3FIMG03858.tif | IMG03843.tif I applied some exposure stuff at first but got tired of doing that, so some images have this “EES Subdued” on them, others don’t. Please try to enjoy anyhow.ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

This entry was posted in 30mm 1.4, All, Sigma SD10. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to ..but a butt! | 13 images

1. BobNL says:

butt’s are good now ;-)

2. Richard Debroise says:

Thank you Carl,I appreciate much your images.

3. Zone8 says:

Butt it's lovely, Carl! Nice set – portraits always look good with soft lighting.

4. Wally Newell says:

Carl your images as always are superb. I noticed a textured appearance in several of the images, what kind of pp did you use to achieve that? I think I like the effect.
    Wally

5. I think I wrote that in the article. It’s a photoshop plugin named Exposure from http://www.Alienskin.com. you can try it 30 days fully working.. It’s very cool.

I wrote “I applied some exposure stuff at first but got tired of doing that, so some images have this “EES Subduedâ€? on them, others don’t. Please try to enjoy anyhow.”

And thanks for posting and your comment.

6. thechebb says:

Wonderfully Buttiful—I'm sorry butt I couldn't come up with anything better… Carl these images are so inspiring – I now need to get a 30mm! and a 10-020mm and perhaps lessons from you and a….

Cheers,
    Chebb

7. Samuel says:

Great to see that the pictures turned out so good! I even liked the one of myself! ;-)
    I haven't had time to browse through my images from that morning, but I'll let you know if some of them turned out good. :-)

8. Samuel! Nice to get a post from you! When you have fixed some of yours and Karins I would gladly add them to this post, but with your copyrights of course. :)

9. The Thechebb! I don't know who you are but I've browsed your gallery, it's very nice! And I can see that the 30mm would suit you perfectly, it's in your style.

I will take a closer look at a later time, and give some input if possible. Now off to a village! :D

10. Delonte says:

Wait, I cannot fathom it being so striagthfowarrd.