The Temple | New movie!

The Temple | A Rytterfalk production

Another production from Carl Studios.

Starring the beautiful Liu Dong Yun aka Linn and somewhere in the background, Carl Rytterfalk. It’s a bright, happy movie about a day in Kunming when a young, very special couple decides to go to the temple. Including near death experience and a scene with a mirror.

Bleach bypass developed 8mm. Zoom lens used. Playtime 3:30. Music by The Beatles, with the song Maxwell’s Silver Hammer from the glorious record Abbey Road. Sponsored by: Kunming Bus & transport company.
(if they agree with my terms including tickets to Sweden)

Play “The Temple | a movie” – 70MB

Show me other recent productions..

This entry was posted in Movie. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to The Temple | New movie!

1. Georges Noblet says:
  2. What would you recommend me searching for?! :) I'm not sure though how to find such movies. I'll try with his latest works. Trafic and Playtime. :)

I really wanna see what you're talking about. So so much.

3. georges Noblet says:

Playtime is excellent: many fims in one (many micro-stories inside, in background).
    "Jour de Fête"
    "Mon oncle"
    "Les vacances de monsieur Hulot".
    Tati was a great film maker and actor together. rarely dialogues, but sounds (noises) are very important. Great poetry, charm, tendernesse, critic eye with love in the heart, sense of ridicule, always with affection, very personal humour, great sense of composition -a real painter. The images are very fine and rich. Unic in the story of movies.

4. Sounds like a must have. Maybe I need to make a visit to your beautiful city! :)

5. Georges Noblet says:

You are WELL-COOOOOOOOOOOME!!!:O)

It would be a great joy for me, is it necessary to say?

6. Georges Noblet says:

:o) :o) :o)

7. Georges Noblet says:

I don't find what are the good tools for smiley which I want! Trahison!

8. hehe.. I know which ones you like.. :o) right?! Do you want more?!

9. Georges Noblet says:

The largest, the most smiling!

10. Wissbegieriger says:

Well, this is really a lot of fun.

I liked it all. Very nice balance.

Somehow the prayer wall sequence was very good, very attractive. The colors and thoughts and shapes all. Also that it was nicely approached, moved through, completed in just that way Linn chose to act.

Good by the both of you ;).

Clive