New! | Photo album

If you look on the sidebar you see something called “photo album”. If you came here to see some of my recent work then that’s where you should go.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to New! | Photo album

1. Elin says:

Hej Kalle! Jag saknar dig!

2. Elin says:

Hej igen! Jag sitter ju och skriver för fulla muggar .. Ser du det eller? Ser rätt fint ut. Härifrån i alla fall. Liksom svart och vitt och grått på något sätt. Jovars. Eller vad tycker du?

3. Britta says:

Men, hallå, hörru! Är du vaken? Hur går det med visum och sånt? Kram, Braitalaina

4. Kalle says:

Haha.. Va kul.. så många som läser å sånt.. ;D

jaij!

5. Bob van Ooik says:

Ah, I definitely need to learn Swedish to follow guys :-) I'm following what you are doing here closely Carl. The album function seems to be working fine, can't wait to see how you are going to handle the prints and book part.

6. Kalle says:

It's going to be great. I'm about to educate a chinese guy here, and somehow he's going to have a calibrated screen. He will get a mail with the order (containing the image) and then he prints as requested, and sends it all to whatever country.

And price will be very low. I'm thinking something like $17 / m2. How does that sound? Prints will be matt/laminated and sent in a round plastic print/art box. (very light) And shipping is not a problem. DHL (Not included in price but it's so cheap anyways). You can't order less than one square meter. or if you do, you still pay $17. The nice art box cost $5. (VERY Useful later) Prints will be cut if wanted. All formats OK. Including PDF, PSD, INDD, CDR.

A test letter with four different prints has to be available for order. mmm Anything more? The php is the only thing left needed for this. My brother will do it soon. (the the first orders will be handled by me.)

The same thing will happen with the book thing. But here we have to be more in contact, seller and buyer. My Girlfriend will be the middle hand and to do this we will use skype. (when we're in sweden) and we're going to use two different print places. One VERY accurate for nothing less than perfect prints (books, folders, brochures, (real print) posters. Or for smaller orders when quality is high but not always perfectly accurate in color tones.

What do you think of all this?!

7. Clive says:

I think it sounds very interesting, both for Kalle and for his Middle Hand ;).

Skype is very effective, and it is nice to hear of this free life it helps…

This time I leave you a note with a name – all that works fine too.

Cheers,
    Clive

8. Bob van Ooik says:

Wow, sounds impressive. I think I will be one of your first clients :-) But what I'm really interested in is the book thing. We'll have contact about that later. What's up with the name Kalle BTW. Is that your original Swedish name or maybe the way the chinese pronounce Carl, or…

9. The book thing is starting sort of at the same time. So if you have anything in mind you tell me. Tell me an example, and I'll check what it would cost. :)

I found a newspaper girl that is willing to give all this a try.

10. Kärstin says:

haj! nu har jag också varit här… det funkar visst ifrån ludvika ;) puss, saknar dig, brorsan.

/sörran