I’m not sure how to describe the extreme detail-richness that the foveon sensor gives, but here are two day to day examples. The eye picture is not only very detailed but also exposure compensated in the RAW converted + 2 step. Thanks to wide dynamic range the photograph is still use full and everything is there! \
Camera: Sigma SD10, Lens: 24-60EX | Observe! The cropped version is NOT 100% in this web view. There is more!\
Top five posts!
- Why I choose Sigma..
- Sigma 17-70 2.8-4 OS – preview
- High ISO experiment. 3200 – 12800 BW
- [img] SD14 and 30 seconds.. Two images.
- Göteborg – QTVR At sunset
- SPP 4.0, the good and the bad! 
- Test: Sigma 10-20 vs Sigma 12-24 (updated)
- Sigma SD1!!! (Updated with comments on features)
- Günter Hördt | Baryte paper action
- Sigma 50-500 OS – First look!
- A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad.. 1
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1