I just have to write about the Chinese decisiveness behavior. it’s very different from home and here’s my thoughts, I’ll start with three examples:\
Example #1: A little more then a year ago my roommate decided to buy a Golden Retriever. The dog grew up, he was trained, feed and lived a happy life. Everybody knew he loved his dog, and he spoke of little else. One morning my friend tells his girlfriend that he during the night decided to sell the dog and that he put him out for 3000RMB on the internet. \
A price that is totally ridiculous for a dog like that. And the result is of course that a lot of people were directly interested. His girlfriend tells him that it was a dumb price and not very thoughtful so my friend directly decides to change and he\’d5s now not very sure he wants to sell any longer. \
Example #2: Another friend that I meat during English corner had a new life plan every second week. First was to go to Sweden to study, he planned for that and about one and a half week later he decides that it wasn\’d5t a good idea. Now it\’d5s England. He planned for that, talked about nothing else. One and a half week later he had thousands of reasons why he should stay in China to study. Now, that sounds great in about one and a half week. Now it\’d5s much better to just work in China. That sounds like a terrific idea, the big question is with what?!\
A bar, one of the most common wanting among my friends. A Bar, a little more sophisticated one, for sophisticated people. But only for a week and a half. IF this guy had started the bar, then he would probably have it for a year or so. Then he would have sold it. Probably. It\’d5s not very common that a bar have the same owner for a very long time. Often because you don\’d5t know anything about having a bar. \
Example #3: My girlfriend looked for apartment closer to me, she found a very nice one and the price was perfect. She decided to bring me along for the last meeting with the owner. We signed all paper but didn’t have more than one month pay with us, we had to have six. We went home to gather money and we had setup another meeting a day after. Back home the next morning the owner called, saying that my girlfriend couldn’t buy anymore. Reason, she has a foreign boyfriend. No other reason. Just that. Quick and dirty.\
You make life-changing decisions in the speed of light. Often way to fast. And you\’d5re totally ready to change whatever plan you had. \
Why? I think because of years the current political situation, adaptation to the system not knowing about tomorrow, always prepared for new situations and bow to them. Like the bamboo and the water. No time to think too much. \
If everything around you \’d2can\’d3 change quickly without notification. Then maybe your life would be a little like this. OR the opposite. Extreme indecisiveness.\
Btw, The local government is acting exactly the same way. They tear down beautiful old areas for new high buildings without thinking. They shuffle inhabitants far away outside the city and life goes in without disturbance. \
Bamboo and water.\
Top five posts!
- A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad.. 1
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1