It\’d5s strange how the feel for a distance changes here compared to Sweden. This might be easier for a swed to understand But I’ll give it a try and give you an example. \
Right now I’m sitting on a bus going home from a town down south of Kunming. Wen Shang is its name. The trip I\’d5m doing is going to take about 6h and I feel that I\’d5m soon in Kunming. This feeling is quite strange. In Sweden going from Malmo ( a town south in Sweden) and Goteborg (a town more north) would take about 4h on a bus, a trip that I, back then would call a long trip. I wouldn’t say; I\’d5m soon in Goteborg, not even when it was half way.\
I wonder if size in this case matters?! If the size of China somehow changes my mind about distances and that maybe I would go back to normal thinking when returning to Sweden. \
I remember when I went to Shangri la and after 12 hours in a sleeping bus came home and asking some friends if they been there, and when their answer where no my direct reply where; Why? It\’d5s so close!\
But I\’d5m happy that my thinking is as it is as long as I am where I am. Reflections?\
Camera: Sigma SD9 | Lens: Sigma 12-24EX\
Top five posts!
- A post to test Facebook connection. 1
- jenifer lewis: Hi Dear, Thanks for your good job. But I have some query should I ask here?
- best essay writing service: Research projects and assignment to be applied to the college students for getting...
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1