A while ago I had friends from Sweden over and after a while this statement came: A lot of homosexual in China huh? They’re everywhere! \
In Sweden we have a natural distance. A quite big one. A distance that make a Swedish boy think that lesbians are more natural and easier to understand. Girls are close since birth. Boys fight each other for fun rather then touch. A girl can hold hand, hug, and even kiss another girl without being thought about. A boy doing the same thing is naturally looked upon as a homosexual. \
In China the Swedish girl-to-girl behavior is the same for boys. They walk hand in hand, they go arm in arm, very close and they sit in each others lap. No kisses but a very close relation far from the Swedish version. I still find holding hand a bit too much but I do touch a lot more and it all feels friendly and natural. \
What is a little bit odd in all this is the relation between girls and boys. Witch is a lot more sensitive here. A boy doesn’t hug a girl just like that. In Sweden it\’d5s the opposite. A boy can without a problem hug his girl “friend” if they haven’t meet in a while without any strange feelings or connections being thought of. \
If you’re together, hugging and kissing is for the private arena. Nothing you make a show of in public. That’s maybe also why my friends find it odd that they see more boys and boys and no boys and girls. This is slowly changing too. Adapting to the western way or maybe just leaving old rules and regulations from older generations. \
Anyways.. Back to work..\
Top five posts!
- A little something about the new Adobe Sketch for iPad.. 1
- Anderson: Great! Feeling nice to see this post. One of my best friend told me about your post. I am also a canvas...
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1