To go out there far-far-too-far out on the outside of Kunming, that would take away five hours from me and my brother. I decided to sign up again next week. My brother and his girlfriend can’t communicate in town, and they’re only staying for a week. Why should I let a driving license take away so much precious time? After all life is short and I better take good care of them.. them.. right?! :D\
I’m so good! I’m SO good. Truth is that I didn’t check my exam paper carefully enough. We (me and Linn) remembered it was around 14-15:00 in the afternoon. Where we got that I have no idea, maybe somebody from the place out-in-the-bush said something tricky. Anyways I woke up yesterday feeling good about doing the test. At about 9:30 I decided to take a look at the paper they given me. Test time: 8:30. Sometimes stupid* is my middle name.\
I felt not a little *. After talking about it I felt pretty sure it was for the best. Instead of going there my brother bought a DV camera (that he decided on earlier) a Panasonic NV GS400. Something I should ad in all this is the price of that beast. In Sweden we’d pay about $1600 and here $850 USD. Isn’t that SICK? \
Now I have to waken them up. BREAKFAST!\
Top five posts!
- A new family.. (chapter 3) 6
- Rifat@imageeditingservices: Congratualte Carl Rytterfalk for sharing your notions. Being a father is the happiest...
- Salim Ahmed: Thanks for sharing your great experience. It’s exciting.
- Nitin Sharma: Great Post…Thanks for sharing. http://www.skugphotography.com /
- Salim Ahmed: Helpful post i’m glad to here. Thanks for sharing a professional post.
- camera filter Germany: Thanks for sharing this nice article it have some great useful blog….
- custom essay writing services: The wedding shots are truly great: groom and bride look very happy – this is...
- custom writing services: Is your ring original? Your jewelry is fascinating; I’m loving this post as well:)...
- Salim Ahmed: The jewelry is fantastic and the photography is best one.
- edit-ing.services/: Hi Carl! I’m more than happy to find this post available here! Thanks for sharing;...
- paper editing service: I just wanted to express my gratitude for all efforts you put into creating of this article!...
- Salim Ahmed: Lovely photo shoot. I like most last one. Thanks
- Nasrin: All shot are eye catching and gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: Beautiful sketch. It’s incredible it is your first work. Amazing !!
- Nasrin: If you sketch on Illustrator then it’ll gorgeous.
- Salim Ahmed: It’s a great story. You are a great mother.
- Salim Ahmed: Great photography i love jewelry photography. Thanks for sharing
- Nasrin: Great feature.
- Wedding shots revisited..
- Jon and Carolina | Wedding session
- Kristofer och Anneth | wedding session
- Daniel & Maria | Wedding with SD14 and DP1
- DP1 at Sunset.. (Updated)
- DP1 Raw pack for download!
- BW DP1 experiment | iso3200 - 6400
- 14mp B&W sample for download.
- Raw Pack "Club"
- Liquid Nitrogen and my Dad
- Jeannette & Magnus. Part 3 - Together
- Forest trip - the others.
- [link] From another time with SD14 - 21 shots!
- Pearl book | in progress.. 
- Norway - 121 images
- Trip images now availible!
- Man and the pearl | Black and white
- SD14 + Jpeg studio experience. Part 1